Cai Lan Port To Halong Bay Full-day Tour
About the Tour
Joining this Cai Lan Port To Halong Bay Full-day Tour, you will have an opportunity to explore the most popular sightseeings in Halong Bay – an UNESCO World Natural Heritage. You will be picked up at Cai Lan port, cruise around Halong Bay and stop at each destination for about 1 hour. You will also have an opportunity to try kayaking around the islands there to deeply feel the charm of the Bay. In addition, we will provide you with a delicious lunch with local seafood dishes – one of the best specialties in Vietnam.
- Visit a wide range of Halong Bay renowned spots: Cock Fighting, Dinh Huong islets, Thien Cung Cave (haven grotto) and Dau Go Cave (Hiding Wooden)...
- Kayaking around the islets in Halong Bay
- Delicious lunch on boat with fresh local seafood
Things to Know
Tour price based on group size:
|Group||2||3 – 5||6 – 14||15 – 27||28 – 33||> 33|
- Kids <=5 years old: 50% of adult price
- Kids >=6 years old: full adult price
9:00: You will be picked up at Cai Lan port and get on a private boat depending on your group size.
10:00: Visit Cock Fighting and Dinh Huong islets on your boat. Cruise around and you will have a chance to take beautiful pictures.
11:30: Enjoy your lunch on boat with the freshest local seafood
13:00: Visit Thien Cung Cave and Dau Go Cave. You will be able to actually set foot on these cave and explore them.
14:30: Kayak around the islands and water tunnels of Halong Bay
16:00: You will return to Halong tourist wharf and take the bus back to Cai Lan port. We drop you off at Cai Lan port.
- Inside and outside port pick-ups
- Air-conditioned van for transportation
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Lunch on boat
- 1 bottle of mineral water; tissue
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Beverages and meals not mentioned in the program
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the start date.
- If you want to be picked up inside the port, please inform us in advance via email.