About the Tour
Spend your day on exploring the traditions, history and culture of the southern hub of Vietnam – Ho Chi Minh City. Wander through the small winding alleyways and discover magnificent pagodas and temples, gourmet restaurants, bustling markets and intriguing architecture symbols of the city. With young and dynamic locals, fantastic untold stories, and fun facts, we will unveil the culture and history of Saigon through some of the symbolic places here. This tour is particularly suitable for travellers who seek a deeper experience of the city’s dramatic past and frenetic present.
- Immerse yourself in the bustling Ben Thanh market to experience daily life of city dwellers
- See the wide collection of images specifically for deceased American and Vietnamese journalists and photographers from French and American conflicts
- Visit Reunification Palace, Central Post Office, and Notre Dame Cathedral to step back in time to the war
- We will pick you up at the hotel lobby and transport you to the Ben Thanh market, the first destination. Here, wander through the market walkways which are filled with lines of vendors to experience the daily life of city dwellers. Smell the attractive aroma of fresh cooked snacks, see beautifully arranged handicrafts and textiles, and listen to street vendors’ chanting voices.
- After that, head to War Remnants Museum – the most visited museum of Saigon for a graphic account of the Vietnam War’s horrors from the perspective of the victor.
- Next, go back in time to the war period of the city through a visit to Reunification Palace with an impressive and stunning interior, and then witness outstanding examples of French colonial architecture at Notre Dame Cathedral along with Saigon Central Post Office.
- Return to your hotel
- English speaking tour guide
- Admission fees
- Drinking water and towel
- Live tour commentary offered in English
- Hotel transfers with air-conditioned car
- Specialty beverages
- Other personal exchanges
- Marchandise from gift shops
- Children under 1 year of age and younger are complementary when accompanied by a paying adult
- Group size is no bigger than 12 people
- Confirm your reservation for hotel pickup in advance
- Be ready at your hotel lobby about 15 minutes before the scheduled time