About the Tour
This three-day trip from Hanoi combines Lan Ha Bay and Cat Ba Island, covering all the best of this area which is known as a part of Halong bay. Unique cruising to the quiet Lan Ha Bay, climbing in Halong bay and hiking in the National Park of Cat Ba are the special highlights. If you are real explorers who dedicate to exploring the areas in a different way, this trip is surely a perfect choice.
Arriving in Cat Ba Island you will enjoy a delicious fresh seafood lunch then start a cruise on a traditional junk to visit unique floating villages to experience locals’ daily activities.
After a short guidance from our local guide, you’ll get your paddle and start kayaking through the beautiful scenery of the Lan Ha Bay which is known as a part of Halong Bay to explore Dark Cave and Bat Cave. After that, you will get back to the junk to go to Monkey Island for relaxing and swimming, dinner and overnight on Cat Ba Monkey Island Resort.
Back to the homestay for lunch and then you'll be transferred to the pier for high speed boat back to Hai Phong city where your driver with a private car will take you back to Ha noi.
Trip ends at around 17:00 in Hanoi.
- Private room on Cat Ba Monkey Island Resort
- Traditional homestay
- Local experienced English speaking guide
- Entrance fees, and sightseeing tickets
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Express hydrofoil tickets from HaiPhong to Cat Ba Island
- 2-seater sea kayak, life jackets for children are available
- Bike rental
- A/C transportation from and back to hotel in Hanoi
- Gear and guide for rock climbing
- Visa arrangements
- Beauty spa services
- Other beverages
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned
- This is a private trip by car.
- Guide speaking other languages is subject to availability.
- This trip is to the sea, please bring your sun-glasses, sun-scream and hat for your convenience.
- Tour program is subject to change due to weather and operating conditions.