Halong Bay in Just One Day with Ti Top Island
About the Tour
As one of the must-see attractions in Vietnam, Halong Bay is suitable for travelers with different needs and budgets, including those on a time budget. This “Halong Bay in Just one Day with Ti Top Island” tour is a full day tour departing from Hanoi. Take it easy with an all-inclusive transportation, lunch, and activities like swimming, kayaking and hiking to the Ti Top Island visa viewpoint.
- Pickup and drop-off from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
- Full day cruise from Hanoi
- Witness the UNESCO-listed bay in an easy and quick day trip
- Have fun meals and activities for satisfying experiences
- Ready for pick-up from 7:15 – 7:45 am at your hotel lobby near Hanoi Old Quarter, then the private car will transfer you by highway to Halong Bay. It takes 3.5 hours or so to get to Halong Bay. Have a short break of 20 minutes in the middle of the trip.
- After arrival at Tuan Chau Island, you check in onboard and have a Vietnamese traditional lunch with seafood while the cruise goes through amazing rocks like Stone Dog, Incense Burner, Cock fighting, etc.
- Then, explore the biggest, longest and most beautiful cave of Halong Bay – Surprising Cave (aka Sung Sot Cave in Vietnamese) before heading to Luon cave (water cave) with some types of moving options: go by bamboo boat or kayaking.
- Next, set your foot on Ti Top Island. Here, you can swim and hike to the visa point of the island to see the panoramic view of the bay.
- Come back to Halong Harbor after that and immerse yourself in a sunset party with fruits, cake and red wine.
- Return to your hotel in Hanoi. End your trip here.
- Pick up and drop off at the hotel near Hanoi Old Quarter
- 6 hours of boat trip in the bay
- Vietnamese meal with seafood
- Bottles of water on bus
- English speaking tour guide
- Kayaking or bamboo boating (optional)
- Entry ticket
- Air-conditioned means of transportation
- WiFi onboard
- Travel insurance
- Flight tickets
- Visa to Vietnam
- Tips and gratuities
- Other things not included in the programmer
- Surcharge us$ 10/person during Tet Holiday
- 3% surcharge if you pay all bills by credit cards
- No wheelchair access
- Bring long sleeve clothes, sun cream, umbrella or hat, sunglasses, comfortable walking shoes
- Itinerary can be changed due to weather conditions or traffic jam
- Free for children under 3 years of age and 1.2m
- Off 25% for children from 4-8 years of age
- 100% of adult price for children from 9 years of age