About the Tour
Ready to taste the best food in Ho Chi Minh City? Join us in a celebration of Saigon food culture. Ho Chi Minh city is one of the top 10 cities worldwide for street food but only locals know the best places. Eat your way through Ho Chi Minh City’s street food scene on this half-day tasting culinary tour, dedicated to local favorites that a lot of culinary tours overlook. Satisfy your cravings for local food and culture with highlights along the way, together with a local foodie host.
As a cultural journey, this so-called most acclaimed Vietnam culinary tour in Ho Chi Minh City will take you further than the food you will eat.
Unlike other Vietnam food tours, the authentic dishes and desserts picked by your foodie local host are diverse, but not those Pho, Spring Rolls, Banh Mi sandwiches or Vietnamese Pancakes. We also will not serve you bugs, dog meat, organs, raw food or something too weird.
Only available in the evening, the tour is scheduled when most street vendors open for business. No more worrying about the budget for food and drinks during the tour since all are included in the price.
- Go to the most popular street stalls as well as hidden alleyways in Ho Chi Minh City
- Eat lesser-known dishes that the locals love to eat
- See parts of Saigon that most tourists do not get to see
- Have plenty of time in between each stop to rest your stomach
Not just a gastronomic foodie tour, this tour is a great way to see parts of Saigon that most travellers don’t touch upon.
Most visitors to Ho Chi Minh City are stuck in District 1, but with this tour, you will travel to 5 other popular districts and see how locals live, eat and work.
You will stroll through at least 10 entrees (including a lot of seafood) in which you can full your tummy with savory and authentic Vietnamese food. Dessert and drinks (including soft drinks, beer, tea and water) are served in generous portions. As long as you keep eating, a full range of food is available.
- Accident insurance
- Hotel transfers (district 1, 3, 4, and 5 and some exceptions)
- English speaking tour guide
- Photos from your tour
- High quality helmet
- Unlimited food and beverages
- Tea/water/beer/soft drinks
- Rain coat (if necessary)
- Other personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Additional fee of $30/person with at least 2 adults for those who want a private tour
- Add $40 for an additional tour video
- The tour is voted no.1 among top 9 food tours in the world by Forbes