Mekong Delta Vietnam At A Glance in My Tho and Ben Tre
About the Tour
What are the best things you expect in a journey discovering Mekong Delta River in Vietnam? The name must sound familiar but only truly experience can you feel every attractive corner of the region whose beautiful, peaceful scenery can find nowhere else in this country. Joining “Mekong Delta Vietnam at a glance in My Tho and Ben Tre” and you will have the chance to discover these two amazing provinces comprising of a labyrinth waterway network interleaving with lush fruits orchards that can be accessed by small wooden boats or sampans through Dragon, Unicorn, Tortoise and Phoenix Islands. Traditional local food and music arts at Mekong Delta region are also included all in this wonderful vacation, so don’t waste your time anymore but to come to this land right away!
- Visiting local floating fish farm and markets on Dragon, Unicorn, Tortoise and Phoenix Islets
- Discovering Mekong Delta by rowing boat and taking a ride weaving through coconut gardens and village paths; visiting resident workshops
- Trying Monkey Bridge – a unique bamboo bridge across rivers and canals in Mekong Delta Vietnam
- Enjoying a local lunch with unique cuisine of Mekong region
Our tour guide will pick you up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City and take you to Mekong Delta, where you can enjoy a full-day activity tour in My Tho and Ben Tre provinces, and experience the immensity of the biggest rice bowl of Vietnam.
The first sightseeing spots of the Mekong delta day tour are the floating fish farms and markets on the 4 legendary islets of Dragon, Unicorn, Tortoise and Phoenix. A rowboat will wind you down narrow water palm streams before you switch to a bicycle to cycle approximately 7 miles (12 km) through coconut gardens and along village paths to have a deeper view of the beautiful scenes.
We will then move to the local village, where you can experience daily lives of locals, and stop to visit residents’ houses or workshops to learn how they make banana and coconut cakes and taste those local specialties. You can try walking across the famous Monkey Bridge (a slender bamboo bridge used in rural Southern Vietnam to cross rivers and canals) to see locals making rice paper cakes and rice wine.
Lunch will be served with unique Mekong cuisine before coming back to My Tho City and transfering to Ho Chi Minh City.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off service
- English-speaking guide
- Sightseeing fees
- Bottled water and wet tissues
- Proffessional Moto taxi and driver with helmet
- Entrance fees
- Optional activity costs
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Personal expense
- The number of pax includes adults, children (5-10 years old) and infants (under 5 years old).
- Tour prices for children are applied based on the number of pax.
- Total number of children and infants must be lesser than the number of adults.
- The quotation above is only applicable at present and might change at different time of service.
- Please use the booking form and choose your desired departure date to get the exact price for the tour.