Ba Be – Cao Bang – Ban Gioc Waterfall Majestic 4-day Tour
About the Tour
This Ba Be – Cao Bang – Ban Gioc Waterfall Majestic 4-day Tour is specially designed for those who want to discover the beauty of the northeast of Vietnam from Hanoi, particularly Ba Be Lake and Ban Gioc Waterfall. While Ba Be Lake is well-known for an over 50-hectare freshwater lake in the altitude of 145m above the sea level created by the confluence of three river tributaries after earthquakes tens of millions of years ago, Ban Gioc – the world’s fourth biggest border-crossing waterfalls is attractive for its picturesque painting of blue sky, great limestone mountains and stunning rice fields together with the daily life. Many photo opportunities and chances to connect with local people are waiting for you.
- Taking a boat trip to explore the Ba Be Lake and immersing into the peaceful space of the largest freshwater lake created in the limestone area of Vietnam
- Admiring the spectacular beauty of Ban Gioc – the world’s fourth largest waterfalls
- Discovering the Hua Ma and Nguon Ngao Caves – two of the most beautiful and largest caves in Northwest of Vietnam
- Soaking into the daily life of the ethnic minorities of Tay and Nung to explore their unique cultures
- Enjoying local meals with full of specialties.
Arriving in Ba Be National Park, you will start a boat trip along Nang River to discover Ba Be Lake, Puong Grotto, the rapids of the Dau Dang Waterfall and tiny Widow Island. These poetic landscapes will bring you relaxing time with fresh air and green environment, so don’t forget your camera for nice photos.
In the afternoon, we will arrive to the stilt houses of the Tay community in local Village and also spend your night in a home-stay in the village.
On the way to Ban Gioc Waterfall, you will see many terraced rice paddies dotted with some houses creating a peaceful and poetic landscape. Arrive at Ban Gioc, overnight in Sai Gon – Ban Gioc resort
Then on the way transferring back to Hanoi, you will enjoy the charming sceneries deeply reflecting the Northwest colour: stunning limestone peaks, long-lasting lush paddy fields and untouched peaceful villages. To satisfy your desire of discovering, we will stop at an ethnic village known for its tobacco production, where you can not only learn more about the daily life of the locals but also enjoy the peace and tranquility. There is a stop for lunch before getting back to Hanoi city and ending the trip.
- Private car
- Professional English speaking tour guide (Other language is available upon request)
- All accomodation
- All meals as mentioned in the program
- Mineral water
- Bicycle rental to Hua Ma cave
- Admissions and environment fees
- Visa arrangements
- Personal expenses
- Other transportations not mentioned
- Other services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel Insurance
- This tour includes private car
- You are strongly suggested to follow the safety instructions of the tour guide at the waterfall and Cave area
- Tour program is subject to change due to weather and operating conditions.