Half-day tour to experience wet rice cultivation 0.5 day
Tour code: CDY113 | Tour Style: City Discovery
The half-day tour to experience the wet rice cultivation in Hoi An countryside is designed to tell you the sequence of rice cultivation and how the local Vietnamese farmers grow rice in the rice fields. Furthermore, you can also join their farming activities to understand more the hardship of Vietnamese farmers. Give yourself a chance to be a real Vietnamse farmer with memorable moments and feelings!Destination: Activities: Farming, Sightseeing
- Cycling to the countryside passing the rice paddy field and enjoying the fresh air of the countryside
- Experiencing the daily life of local farmers by talking to them as well as doing their real farming work
- Transplanting rice in the paddy field and riding water buffalos
Biking back to the hotel. Trip ends.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in Hoi An
- Bike rental or van pickup
- English/French speaking tour guide (Other language is available upon request)
- Farming activities introducing and arrangement (transplanting rice, riding buffalos)
- Farmer uniform (clothes, conical hat, boost, gloves)
- Local meals in local farmer’s house
- Mineral water and wet tissue
- Visa arrangements
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Other transportations not mentioned
- Other services not mentioned in the itinerary
Tour program is subject to change due to weather and operating conditions.
Cam Thanh Village
Hoi An, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
Located around 35km from Hoi An Ancient Town, Cam Thanh Village stretches an area of more than 4 hectares. This place plays as the main supply of seafood for the area and offers tourists a newly discovered gem of Hoi An. Visiting Cam Thanh, you can go fishing in local way with bamboo coracle in tranquil coconut palm waterways.