About the Tour
Going on Chan May Port to Hoi An Day Tour, you are able to go along winding roads to capture the gorgeous beauty of Da Nang city center and admire the history and architecture of colorful town Hoi An within a single day. On the journey of Hoi An discovery, you are scheduled to wander around historic sites, ancient houses and local markets to explore their culture, besides treating yourself to a variety of flavorsome food.
The full-day excursion from Chan May Port to Da Nang also includes round-trip port transfer and an experienced guide, which promises to make you enjoy every moment on the way.
- Inside and outside port pick-ups; guaranteed on-time return
- Contemplate the rural beauty of Central Vietnam via a scenic drive
- Visit local streets on a walking tour of Da Nang and Hoi An City
- Behold and take pictures of ancient architectures like Japanese Bridge, Tan Ky Old House, Sa Huynh Museum, Fujian Assembly Hall,..
Things to Know
Tour price based on group size:
|Number of people||1||2||3 – 5||6 – 9||10 – 12||13 – 15|
|Price per person (package)||$150||$100||$85||$75||$65||$60|
|Price per person (only transfer)||$100||$65||$50||$40||$35||$30|
- Baby seats available
- Kids under 5 years: free of charge
- 5 – under 10 years: 75% of adult price
- More than 10 years: as adult rate
This is a full-day tour.
7:30 – 8:00: Upon arrival at Chan May Port (Hue), you will be collected by our driver and escort. There will be a welcome board with your name written on it.
On the way, you will stop at Lang Co Beach – a lovely spot with pure water and white sand situated between Da Nang and Hue. Here you can witness an array of local restaurants and coastal cafes.
After that, the car will take you to Hai Van Pass – one of the mountain top roads in Vietnam. Going on a breathtaking drive along the 21-kilometer winding mountainside road is a fantastic experience. There are a lot of photo opportunities from Hai Van Summit to satisfy your wanderlust as well.
10:30: Before heading to Hoi An, you will visit Marble Mountain – a famous pilgrimage spot with peaks, caves and tunnels located in Da Nang. The cluster of 5 marble and limestone mountains will definitely be suitable to hunt amazing photos. From the top of this mountain, you are able to take a panoramic view of Da Nang City.
12:00: Enjoy your lunch at a local restaurant.
13:30: It’s time for an exciting walk around Hoi An Ancient Town. Here you can pay a visit to the iconic Japanese Covered Bridge which dates back to the 17th century. The tour guide also takes you to explore ancient houses in Hoi An, including Phuc Kien Assembly Hall (Fujian Assembly Hall), Tan Ky and Phung Hung Old House. If you are an arch-holic, these traditional designs are well worth delving into.
In addition, you are scheduled to pop into some of the local workshops to see the process of handicraft making. If you have a shopping mood, it’s really fun purchasing several handmade items. Within time allowance, you may have a chance to drop by Tra Que Vegetable Village.
15:00: Head back to Chan May Port.
16:30 – 17:00: Reach Chan May Port. The tour ends.
- Port pick up and drop off
- High-quality vehicle with air-conditioner
- Entrance fees
- Port fee
- Bottled water
- Experienced English speaking tour guide
- Travel insurance
- Souvenir photos
- Beverages in meal
- Extra payment during Tet Festival
- Personal expenses
- Services not included in the program
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the start date.
- Pick-ups will be made at the entrance of the port (600m from the cruise).
- With inside port pick-up demand, please inform us 4 days in advance.
- Children are required to be accompanied by an adult.
- Most people can participate.