Halong Bay All-Inclusive 2-Day Tour at BEST CRUISES
About the Tour
Hiking, kayaking, sailing and sunbathing your way around Halong Bay on a 2-day overnight cruise. This tour is perfect for travelers and backpackers who want to combine adventurous exploration with tranquil relaxation.
All transportation, meals, and an air-conditioned private cabin are included in the package, ensuring that your vacation is stress-free. Some worthwhile-visiting destinations in Halong Bay include: Cua Van Floating Village, Sung Sot Cave, Ti Top Island, Cat Ba Island,…
Note: The itinerary is for reference, it’s possible to customise to your own preference!
- The newest premier cruise in the Bay
- Off-the-beaten-track route that offers you unforgettable experiences
- Enthusiastic, dedicated and well-trained team
- Fresh and savory meals
Be picked up at your hotel in the Old Quarter at 8:00 to 8:30 am to depart to Halong bay along the new 5B Expressway that connects Hanoi - Hai Phong - Halong City for about 2.5 hours. Enjoy the sights along the road. Have a short break half way.
2. Hiking in Titop Island - 1 hour
If you’ve ever seen a picture of Halong Bay, probably it was taken from the top of Ti Top Island. The 360° view is nothing short of breathtaking, which you can spend an hour or more enjoying the panoramic view of Halong Bay.
3. Visiting Surprising Cave - 1 hour
Discovered by the French in 1901 and originally named "Grotte des Surprises", Surprising cave (aka Sung Sot Cave in Vietnamese) limestone karst grotto is a rewarding experience after a steep climb on Bo Hon Island, northwest Halong Bay.
5. Kayaking in Cua Van Floating Village - 2 hours
Cua Van is the largest floating village in Halong Bay, with around 750 individuals. Protected by a bay, it remains relatively unspoiled, offers amazing views with the colourful houses, limestone towers and emerald sea water
2. Visiting Lan Ha Bay Area
Lan Ha Bay is the less-known, but no less beautiful neighbour of Ha Long. Made up of 400 limestone cliffs dotted throughout its ethereal green waters lined with white sandy beaches, it’s definitely worth checking out this secluded bay when visiting Northern Vietnam!
3. Visiting Dark and Bright Cave
Dark and Bright grotto is known for the stunning limestone structure and its interesting natural habitat. On the cliff one still finds traces of fossils of fresh-water snails, which prove that the cave was inhabited thousands of years ago.
5. Visiting Cat Ba Island Area
Rugged, craggy and jungle-clad Cat Ba, the largest island in Halong Bay, has experienced a tourism surge in recent years. The center of Cat Ba is now full of hotels, but the rest of the island is largely untouched and as wild as ever.
6. Going back to Hanoi
- Hotel transfer (in Hanoi Old Quarter)
- Bottled water for drinking
- Kayaking, cooking demonstration or sunset part
- English speaking tour guide
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Taxes and fees
- Flight tickets
- Travel insurance
- Visa to Vietnam
- Vietnam visa arrangement
- Alcoholic beverages
- Bring life-vest
- Sunscreen, hat, comfortable walking/hiking shoes
- Insect repellent
- No wheelchair access
- Normal casual
- No heart problems as well as other medical conditions
- Travelers with moderate physical fitness state