About the Tour
Are you short in time? It isn’t necessarily for you to miss out on Halong Bay for this reason. Speedy but worthwhile, the tour of Halong bay one day cruise from Hanoi allows you to soak up the seascapes upon visiting Thien Cung cave, kayak around a typical floating fishing village, and enjoy a tasty seafood lunch. It is popular with day tourists who want to spend a day on a white sandy beach, and admire the spectacular view that The Mother Nature has endowed Halong.
- Glide across the waters of Halong Bay
- Contemplate the stalagmites and stalactites of Thien Cung cave
- Enjoy a savory seafood lunch on board and relax
- Relax with door-to-door round-trip transport from Hanoi
- Start your adventure with a meet and greet with your tour guide at your hotel in Hanoi (if located in Hoan Kiem district and the Old Quarter). Sit back and relax in a high quality air-conditioned car on the 4-hour journey to Halong with a short break of about 20 minutes.
- Upon arrival at Tuan Chau Tourist Harbour, you start cruising to visit the bay – a UNESCO world heritage site. Lunch will be served on board where you will have a chance to savor some delicious seafood processed in the local style.
- In the afternoon, visit Thien Cung cave – one of the most beautiful and also largest caves in Halong Bay. Here, you will admire richly ornamented stalactites and stalagmites which were formed millions of years ago and listen to interesting stories behind their shapes.
- Kayak around a floating village and witness daily life of local fishing men on the bay.
- At the end of the day, return to the Halong tourist wharf and come back to your hotel in Hanoi.
- English speaking tour guide
- Entry Fees (if any)
- Meal(s) as indicated
- Private land transfer
- Shuttle bus transfer
- Domestic & International flight (if any)
- Personal expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Vietnam visa arrangement
- Tips and Gratuities
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour group of maximal 50 visitors