Halong Bay Full Day Tour with Kayaking and Seafood Lunch from Hanoi
About the Tour
See by yourself the highlights of UNESCO-listed Site – Halong Bay in a whole day. Be benefited from the convenient pickup service by luxury air-conditioned car and comfortable round-trip transfer from Hanoi before setting sail around the bay. Along the way, you will stop to explore Heavenly Cave and Dau Go island, and then take a kayaking or bamboo boating excursion around the Ba Hang floating village.
The best part of this Halong Bay Full Day Tour with Kayaking and Seafood Lunch from Hanoi is that you can experience all that the bay has to offer by kayaking. Sliding through the water in such a nifty kayak gives tourists more independence and lets them reach places which could not be accessed by cruise ships.
- Magnificent scenes of UNESCO-listed Halong Bay
- Tasty seafood lunch served on-board
- Bamboo boat or kayaking at Ba Hang floating village
- Convenient hotel pickup plus with round-trip transportation from Hanoi
- Be picked up at your hotel in the Old Quarter. Then, head to Hanoi Opera House at about 9:30 am to pick up other tourists who are not staying in the pickup area.
- Go along the Highway for about 2.5 hours to get to Halong Bay. Spend time on relaxing and contemplating the stunning scenery of peaceful villages, farmers in their green fields by the side of the road. Take a rest during the trip for about 20 minutes.
- Arrive at Tuan Chau marina port in Tuan Chau Island and then check in onboard.
- Embark on board and let the boat sail around stunning sceneries of Halong Bay with numerous gorgeous limestone cliffs which jut out from jade waters.
- While the boat cruises on the bay, you enjoy the seafood lunch on board. After that, the boat will stop at Ba Hang floating village where you can freely enjoy kayaking or bamboo boating and explore two water caves.
- The escort cruise will continue heading to Dau Go island in which there is available the most beautiful cave named Heavenly Cave (Động Thiên Cung). In the late afternoon, head back to Tuan Chau port. Get on the bus to return to Hanoi.
- Transferred by model AC bus
- A 4-4.5 hour boat trip
- Hotel transfer (in Hanoi Old Quarter)
- Bottle water for drinking
- Kayaking or bamboo boat (optional)
- English speaking tour guide
- Seafood lunch
- Flight tickets
- Travel insurance
- Vietnam visa arrangement
- Beverages ordered on board
- Tips and Gratuities
- No wheelchair access
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Bring sun cream, umbrella or hat, sunglasses, comfortable walking shoes
- Itinerary can be changed due to weather conditions or traffic jam