Honeymoon is a special occasion when you can show your love to your significant other and Vietnam is the ideal place for a romantic honeymoon escape, especially for those newly married couples looking for a place which is still unspoilt by modernisation.
Our Vietnam honeymoon packages bring you unforgettable romantic moments in the most beautiful destinations in Vietnam and you will find a melting pot of contrasting experiences there, from the vibrant non-stop Hanoi city with its ancient temples and colorful nightlife; ancient corners to the stunning beaches of Danang, Nha Trang, Phu Quoc, and Mui Ne. Plus, if you want to escape the beaten track, look out for Vietnam’s hidden gems and discover beautiful unspoilt areas. Treat yourself to our selective Vietnam honeymoon tours & packages!
Why is Vietnam worth visiting as a honeymoon destination?
Honeymooners who are hungry for a super-romantic couple holiday with their special companions and want to refresh and make the relationship better can find their ideal destinations in Vietnam. Some reasons why Vietnam is ideal for honeymooners are:
- Weather in Vietnam runs diversely so travelers can travel Vietnam at any time of the year. The weather in the North is suitable for tourism annually, with the perfect time from January to June. The Central is convenient for relaxing activities all year round, except for the stormy season from July to November. The South offers a great chance for tourists to visit every time due to the distinctive weather separated into wet season (May to October) and dry season (November to April). But, sum up, the best time to go through Vietnam with your partners is from January to May.
- There is a wide range of destinations for honeymooners scattered throughout the country: picturesque UNESCO Heritage Site Halong Bay, stunning landscape of Sapa, lantern ancient town of Hoi An, and renowned Valley of Love in Dalat, etc.
- Vietnam is one of budget honeymoon destinations in Asia providing experiences comparable to its luxurious counterparts.. Hotels and restaurants are rather economical, cost of internal transfers is relatively low, and flights are cheap.
- Hospitable local people treat and greet tourists in the friendliest manner possible.
- A perfect blend of sweet, salty, sour and hot flavors of Vietnamese cuisine creates mouthwatering dishes.
Inspiring Vietnam Honeymoon Packages & Tours
Frequently Asked Questions about Vietnam Honeymoon Tours
Yes. With the old-world beauty, natural marvels, savory cuisines, vibrant colors and inspiring landscape, Vietnam makes it a worth visiting place for honeymooners worldwide. The best honeymoon destinations in Vietnam are warranted to give some meaningful and unforgettable experiences to couples.
The best time to plan a honeymoon is from January to May. The climate during these months is pleasant and cool, skies are clear, temperatures are moderate, making it an ideal time for relaxation and a little romance.
Though Vietnam gets more expensive every year, it is still an economical country to visit for honeymooners. You will travel around Vietnam on your honeymoon vacation in Vietnam with about $40-$50/day/couple as backpackers on budget. So, a trip in Vietnam for a couple for 10 days costs on average $400-$500.
Yes. Some night clubs and bars in Vietnam still open until the wee hours in the morning. So, you can enjoy a delightful late night in Vietnam. But, most bars and clubs in Hanoi are closed at 12:00 am.
Top 10 most romantic Vietnam honeymoon destinations are:
• Halong Bay
• Hoi An
• Nha Trang
• Ho Chi Minh City
• Phu Quoc Island
• Mui Ne
• Explore Saigon at night by motorcycle
• Have a street food tour in Hanoi
• Like like a local in Hoi An
• Enjoy a private dining in a cave
• Wander picturesque Hoi An
• Get back to nature at Phong Nha – Ke Bang
• Head north to the rice fields of Sapa
• Dive in the bejewelled reefs off the Nha Trang coast
• Shop at the bustling markets of Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City
• Take a walking tour of the colonial buildings and gardens of Hanoi
• Take delight in sunset in Saigon on a private cruise
The best beaches in Vietnam are situated south of the DMZ – from Hue to Phan Thiet – where a stretch of great beaches including Lang Co beach, Cua Dai Beach, etc.
Below listed are some of the best Vietnam honeymoon tour packages offered by us:
• Exciting Phuoc Hai beach honeymoon tour
• Phu Quoc Beach romantic honeymoon tour
• 3 Days Honeymoon Sapa Tour from Hanoi
► See all honeymoon tours in Vietnam on VietnamDiscovery.
Attractions in Vietnam
Hoan Kiem Lake | Temple of Literature | One Pillar Pagoda | West Lake | Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum Complex | St Joseph’s Cathedral | Hoa Lo Prison | Ho Chi Minh Stilt House | Hanoi Old Quarter | Cu Chi Tunnels | Saigon Cao Dai Temple | Notre Dame Cathedral | Reunification Palace | Saigon Central Post Office | Cholon Chinatown | Jade Emperor Pagoda | My Son Holy Land | Hoi An Old Town | Cu Lao Cham Island | Japanese Covered Bridge | Tan Ky Old House | Purple Forbidden City | Hai Van Pass | Perfume River | Lang Co Bay | Muong Hoa Valley | Ham Rong Mountain
Top Things to Do in Vietnam
Things to Do in Hanoi | Things to Do in Ho Chi Minh | Things to Do in Halong Bay | Things to Do in Da Nang | Things to Do in Ninh Binh | Things to Do in Sapa | Things to Do in Hoi An | Things to Do in Nha Trang | Things to Do in Phu Quoc | Things to Do in Mui Ne | Things to Do in Can Tho
Recommended for Vietnam
Getting around Vietnam | Best Vietnam Experiences | Best Beaches in Vietnam | Best Islands in Vietnam | Best waterfalls in Vietnam | Best Temples in Vietnam | Best Markets in Vietnam | Best Vietnamese street foods | Best Vietnamese Foods | Camping in Vietnam | Trekking in Vietnam | Honeymoon in Vietnam | Rock Climbing in Vietnam | Accommodation in Vietnam | World Heritage Sites in Vietnam | Old Quarters in Vietnam | Traditional Craft Villages in Vietnam | Guide to Solo Female Travelers in Vietnam | Traditional Craft Villages in Vietnam