About the Tour
Honeymoon Sapa Tour from Hanoi takes you to Sapa – the city of clouds, with peaceful hilltribe villages and stunning terraced fields. When visiting Sapa, newlywed couples not only can experience four seasons within a day but also can discover cultural diversity as well as tasting unique specialties.
During your honeymoon trip, you will spend 2 nights at Victoria Sapa Resort & Spa – a 4-star resort that perfectly blends with the surroundings. With views over the charming town of Sapa, the resort offers couples an opportunity to get exposure to nature while enjoying a romantic vacation.
- Nice ROH room decorated with balloons, roses and candles
- Experience superb facilities and dedicated services
- Flexible schedule based on your preference
- A rich source of fun activities and wellness care
Duration of the tour: 3 days and 2 nights
You can spend the rest of the day enjoying superb amenities and recreational activities available at the resort. It is a good idea to play a few games of billiards, pétanque and tennis. You can also visit the wellness area, including an indoor heated swimming pool and a fitness centre.
Your dinner will be served at Ta Van Restaurant inside the resort. You can either opt for international favorites or Vietnamese dishes. If you come to the resort on Saturday, you may have a chance to admire traditional dance performances of H’mong and Thai people after your dinner.
The schedule for the rest of the day is up to your own arrangements. It is highly recommended to take a sightseeing trek to Sapa villages namely Lao Chai, Ta Van and Y Linh Ho. On the way, you should never forget to take some pictures of terraced fields, waterfalls or ethnic locals. Another option that suits culture seekers is to explore Sapa colorful markets like Bac Ha Market or Coc Ly Market. Feel free to buy several domestic handmade items if you have a purchasing mood, or just simply visit the market to soak up its bustling atmosphere.
After coming back to the resort, it is worth finding a relaxing corner at Ta Fin Bar. With an extensive drink menu and especially a roaring fire during winter months, it will help blow your fatigue away after a day of trekking.
- Air-conditioned bus for Hanoi - Sapa transfer and vice versa
- 2 nights at ROH (Run of the House) room with town view at 4-star hotel
- 2 breakfasts at hotel
- 1 romantic dinner at restaurant at hotel
- Private cabin (Inter Valentine) on bus
- Green spa and wellness care by Dao people
- Room decorated with roses and candles for the first night
- Welcome drinks and refreshing towels upon arrival
- Free usage of gym and outdoor pool
- Other transportations not mentioned
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Any tour
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Other services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Tour price may change during special occasions like Christmas, New Year’s Eve or other National Holidays.
- If you are allergic to any type of food or have specific food requirements (vegan meals for instance), please inform us in advance.