About the Tour
During the 3 Days and 2 Nights Honeymoon Tour in Phu Quoc Island, you will spend 2 nights at the deluxe room at La Veranda Resort – a 5-star resort nestled at the seaside of Phu Quoc Beach. Possessing a private terrace or balcony overlooking a lush tropical garden, this deluxe room enables honeymooners to create sweet memories among gentle fragrances of exotic flowers.
Madame Catherine – the decorator of the room has paid every attention to every personal touch. From vintage furnishings to period collectibles, they all inspire an authentic sense of romance that would entice lovers being fond of French style.
- Tranquil, unique colonial-style mansion on the beach
- Deluxe room with private terrace/balcony for landscape and garden viewing
- Amenities and services of world-class quality
- Enjoy intimate wine-and-dine
- Immerse yourself in the graceful beauty of timeless past
- Partake in a wide range of sport activities (kayaking, biking, ping-pong, volleyball,...)
- Savor light refreshments and cocktails at Le Bar
- Outdoor salt-water swimming pool for sensory relaxation
At La Veranda Resort, there are a lot of activities for you to choose, depending on your own preferences. It may be wonderful to explore the island, either by snorkelling among the vibrant coral reefs or by swimming in the azure waters.
For newlywed couples who crave for a romantic private holiday, celebrating sweet dinners with each other, with petals, cakes, and a bottle of champagne will bring about fantastic experiences. Pertaining to honeymooners who enjoy open spaces like bars and restaurants, it is worth spending your time at The Peppertree, Le Jardin or Le Bar for al fresco dining and sunset gazing.
- 38 square-meters deluxe room with garden view at La Veranda Resort
- Roses for room adornment
- Welcome fruits upon arrival
- Nightly turndown treat
- Daily breakfast at resort
- Round trip airport transfers on sharing basic
- VIP check-in at Le Bar with garden-inspired cocktails, wines and canapé
- Free usage of Wi-Fi, satellite TV and sport activities
- Free upgrade to higher categories (premier garden, premier ocean, classic garden villa,...)
- La Veranda wine reception twice a week, available from November to April (subject to change without prior notice)
- Madame Catherine afternoon high-tea twice a week, available from November to April (subject to change without prior notice)
- Sorbet and cool towels served twice a day around the swimming pool and on the beach (subject to change without prior notice)
- Services not mentioned in the package