Small-group Hanoi Seafood Tasting by Walking Tour
About the Tour
Hanoi street food is not just about Pho, Banh Xeo, Bun Cha or sticky rice, it’s seafood that makes up special tastings of Hanoi culinary culture. During a half-day Hanoi Seafood Tasting by Walking Tour, you can sample a wide range of Hanoi-style seafood dishes at the best local food stands.
Besides filling you up with yummy seafood, you may also discover the charm of Hanoi city at night. Through 5 destinations, visitors can learn about the capital’s local life and cuisine culture. Especially, even the choosy eaters can join the tour to savor typical seafood delicacies which are only at a fraction of normal restaurant’s price.
- Listen to penetrating commentary from the tour guide
- Amazing food tastings and beverage selecting
- Discover Hanoian culture through its cuisine
- Small-group size tour for a more personal experience
- Reasonable budget
Things to Know
Tour price based on the number of joiners (valid until September 2021):
|Number of people||1||2||3||4||5||6|
|Price per person||70 USD||55 USD||49 USD||46 USD||44 USD||43 USD|
- 0 – 3 years old: free of charge
- 4 – under 8 years old: 75% of adult price
- More than 9 years old: full adult rate
This is a 3-hour seafood tour.
At about 18:00, our tour guide will pick you up at your hotel within Hanoi Old Quarter. Then the exciting journey of seafood savoring and sight-seeing starts.
Stopping first in a local restaurant, you will be offered a scrumptious appetizer which is Hanoian fried shrimp cake.
Next, at the second stop, hungry travellers are filled with the flavor of steamed rice pancake (Banh Cuon) with dried shrimp and fish sauce. While enjoying the specialty, you can also soak up the vibrant atmosphere of Hanoi at night from the restaurant’s lakeview side.
The tour will become an extravaganza as soon as you reach the next stop – a local seafood vendor. Here you can see mouth-watering displays of fresh goods. Sitting on a small plastic chair by the sidewalk and you will feel as if you are a Hanoi native eater. It’s time for you to dip in a multiple of seafood dishes, from grilled oyster with onion sauce or cockles, grilled prawn, steamed crab to stir fried glass noodles. Your meal will be accompanied by harmonious drinks like a cold cup of water or draught beer (Bia Hơi in native language).
The last stop will wrap your journey up by appetizing desserts. Either a glass of renowned egg coffee or a small portion of coconut ice-cream will certainly elevate your mood. It’s extremely relaxing to taste something sweet while being kept wandering on busy streets of Hanoi.
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- English speaking local guide
- Walking tour
- Seafood tasting
- Ice cream, coffee, beer
- Alcoholic beverages
- Other transportations not mentioned
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Other services not mentioned in the itinerary
- This is a small-group tour with a maximum of 6 travellers.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the start date.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Vegetarian, Kosher, Vegan and Gluten-free meals are available to opt for.