Hanoi Motorbike Night Street Food Tour: Nightlife & Night Food
About the Tour
After the sunset, Hanoi becomes a feast of colors and cuisine. Going on Hanoi Motorbike Night Street Food Tour, you will enjoy the bustling atmosphere of the nighttime capital city on a latest Honda Lead scooter. An amazing labyrinth of alleys are eagerly awaited to be discovered, along with city highlights like Old Quarter, Ngu Xa Village and Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum Complex.
Besides, you can also savor a variety of well-known Hanoi-style dishes namely Banh Cuon, Bun Cha, Banh Ran Ngot and complimentary drinks like Vietnamese egg coffee. Hop on a motorbike and pop into 7 food stalls around Hanoi to taste local specialties, which is definitely a leisure excursion. There would be a tour guide to support you in this exciting journey.
- Convenient hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Sample Vietnamese delicacies in 7 food stalls
- Visit famous places in Hanoi at night, including Hanoi Old Quarter. West Lake, Ngu Xa Village, Truc Bach Lake,...
- Pass outside historical sites like the Temple of Literature, Hanoi Opera House,...
- Weave through back streets and every hidden corner like a Hanoian
This is a 4-hour tour which starts at 6:00 PM and ends at 22:00 PM.
18:00: You will meet our female drivers and tour guide at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter. After that, the detailed itinerary will be introduced to you so that you can have an overview about the upcoming destinations and experiences.
Then, you will get on a brand new Honda Lead scooter to start a journey of Hanoi discovery. Hopping on the passenger backrest gives you the comfortable feeling as if you are sitting in a lounge chair.
The very first destination is a family-run eatery where you can try Banh Cuon (steamed rolled cake) at its finest. You can sit at the front row seat for a closer look at the culinary demonstration as well as figuring out the tips to mix ingredients together.
After that, you can experience a motorbike ride along Red River bank and soak up the vibrant nightlife atmosphere of Hanoi. In all likelihood, you will be dazzled by the glamour of lanterns and street lights on the way.
The second stop for cuisine tasting is a local family restaurant. Here you can admire the authentic flavor of Bun Cha (grilled pork with vermicelli noodle). Then the driver will take you to the West Lake for a delightful breeze before trying scrumptious grilled seafood at Ngu Xa Village and tasting Hanoi-style banana salads, plus a popular dish – Pho.
Arriving back at the heart of Hanoi, you can contemplate the guards’ nightly ceremony as our driver goes past Ho Chi Minh memorial. Then you can join the locals’ bustling nightlife at the popular hang-out “Train Street”. Right next to the energetic train tracks, enlivened highlights of Hanoians ranging from cooking, selling to relaxing, chatting can be fully witnessed.
The final delicacy for a long-lasting reminiscence is a cup of Vietnamese egg coffee. The scent of espresso coffee and fluffy cream, combined with lightly sweet sugar and cocoa powder is so divine that it can whet your appetite in just one second.
22:00: Our tour guide will take you back to your hotel, the tour ends.
- Pick up and drop off
- Good-quality Honda Lead 2018, 2019 scooter which have passenger backrests
- Fun and energetic English-speaking tour guide
- Experienced and licensed drivers
- Protective gear (helmets, raincoats. face-masks)
- Drinks (bottled water, tea, coffee, alcoholic beverages,...)
- Entrance fees
- Local dinner
- A wide range of yummy street food
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- This is a join-in group tour with a maximum of 10 people.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- You should cancel at least 24 hours before the start date for a full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Infants are required to sit on laps.
- Pets and bulky luggage are prohibited.
- Dressing standard: You had better wear comfortable clothing and shoes. Sunglasses and sunscreens should be prepared in advance (if necessary). If you opt for going in winter months (December – February), warm jackets and long-sleeved shirts are recommended.
- Keep your bags, passports and jewelry at hotels to ensure safety.
- Avoid taking photos while travelling by motorbike otherwise the devices will be stolen. If you want to take a picture, you can get help from our tour guide.