About the Tour
Looking for the night to remember in Hanoi? Look no further, you have found the best way to get it. A night out in Hanoi Old Quarter will give you a chance to discover a different side of the city.
Hanoi by night can be more memorable if you take a walk around the crowded and narrow streets in the Old Quarter, taste popular Vietnamese food and drink original craft beer while relaxing and learning about the history, culture and beauty of Hanoi from your private guide.
Our tour will wow you with food and drinks. Be prepared for having lots of surprise because we will bring you to some of the most unique and coolest local sites.
Just make sure that you go hungry for the most amazing adventure!
- Explore hidden alleyways and back streets of Hanoi Old Quarter on foot
- Eat unique street food in Hanoi, including Nem Chua Ran and Pho
- See the quick pace of Hanoi by night
- Drink craft beer in the busiest corner of Hanoi Old Quarter
- Chit chat and make friends with locals and other expats
- Have a private local guide providing insights of the city
Meet your private tour guide in front of your hotel lobby. Then stroll around Hanoi Old Quarter to gain a closer look at the bustling nightlife of the city, including delicious streetside food vendors, live atmosphere at street corners with locals hanging out.
You first stop to try a bowl of Pho – the most renowned Vietnamese beef noodle soup or choose to taste a Southern Vietnamese specialty named Bun Bo Nam Bo.
Next up, indulge yourself with local craft beer on the narrow and bustling streets by taking a seat at one of the street-side tables and drinking Bia Hoi in a big glass. Enjoy a delicious Nem Chua Ran – a type of pork sausage mixed with peanuts while listening to your host introducing how to make a toast in Vietnamese style.
Then, walk to nearby bars in the busiest corners of the Old Quarter. Choose the dynamic one where you can drink and dance to loud music. Give yourself a retreat in a quieter pub by chatting with your private guide about the characteristics of local life or make acquaintances with other expats.
End up your evening out by coming back to your hotel to relax.
- English speaking tour guide
- Hotel transfers
- Live tour commentary given in English
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Children 2 and younger are complimentary if accompanied by a paying mature person
- Hotel transfer is available from most Hanoi Old Quarter located hotels. Please confirm your reservation in advance.
- Be ready to wait in front of your hotel lobby about 15 minutes in advance the pick-up time