Harvesting Day Tour in Hanoi Suburb (Summer-Autumn Crop)
About the Tour
Have you ever experienced yourself as a real farmer? Don’t miss the chance to join us in our harvesting day tour. The whole of Northern countryside in Vietnam seems to be much more exciting and bustling during these days when its paddies are in harvest season. You will see the paddies in sparkling yellow. You will see the farmers working hard but happily in their fields. And you can help them to harvest rice as a true Vietnamese farmer. Quickly take the last chance, the harvesting season only lasts for around 2 weeks, surely you will have unforgettable memories.
- Visiting a handicraft forge village outside Hanoi to buy some traditional harvesting tools and learn about each tool’s utility
- Becoming a real farmer by partaking in rice harvesting activity with your rudimentary farming tools
- Enjoying a cup of tea and traditional meal with typical Vietnam countryside’s dishes
Our car and guide will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi center. We will then head to handicraft forge village of Hanoi suburb to buy some traditional harvesting tools and learn about each tool’s utility.
After transferring along the small bustling village road in harvesting day, passing through the banian-tree, temples and pagodas, we finally reach the immense paddy field where you are offered chance to become a real farmer when partaking in rice harvesting activity with your rudimentary farming tools. Furthermore, you will be instructed to harvest rice, carry sheaf of rice on your shoulders and bring them to the rice plucking machine so as to know how hard the farmers have to work to make rice. After long but fantastic time of working hard, we will return to the village together with the farmers.
Enjoying a cup of tea and traditional meal with typical Vietnam countryside’s dishes served by the hospitable host will help you understand how rustic and hospitable the Vietnamese farmers are.
We will transfer you back to the hotel in Hanoi center. End of the harvesting day trip in Hanoi suburb.
- Private car on tour
- English speaking tour guide (Other languages are available upon request)
- Harvesting tools and gloves
- Lunch with local farmer
- Mineral water
- Personal expenses
- Other services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Tour program is subject to change due to weather and operating conditions.