About the Tour
Unlike the busy atmosphere in the morning, Hanoi’s nightlife is rather quiet and peaceful, and offers a lot of new and interesting experience. This fun Hanoi Funny Monkey at Late half-day tour is specifically designed for those who want to have more fun and discover Hanoi nightlife as local people.
- Beautiful sunset viewing from Long Bien Bridge
- Trying autentic local Vietnamese food
- Vietnamese bars culture experience
For 1 customer – we will pick you up by motorbike, from 2 to 4 customers – we will use a taxi, and for more than 4 customers – please contact to decide how we do for the best.
At 17:30, our guide will pick you up at your hotel, we go to Long Bien Bridge to start the tour. The old bridge at sunset with a lot of local people on motorbikes (after work) will surprise you. You can enjoy your time to look and take a picture here while the tour guide talks about history of Long Bien Bridge…
From Long Bien Bridge, we will go along the railway to discover local life beside the tracks. You will have dinner at Tong Duy Tan food street where you can try the authentic local Vietnamese food.
We save the best for the last at Bar Music in Old Quarter or join at Rock Music Bar with Vietnamese young people. It’s great time for you to have fun and enjoy before getting back to hotel around 22:00.
- Private car/ motorbike
- Private English speaking tour guide
- All entrance fees
- Local food
- Mineral water
- Other transportations not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Visa arrangements (Please apply online visa by the easy way at Website: www.vietnam-visa.com)
- Other services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Be ready for the tour at 5:00 PM
- Return time: at 9:30 pm
- Dress code is casual with comfortable clothing and hiking shoes
- Surcharge $10/person during Tet Holiday