About the Tour
If you wish to see a mixture of culture and history, join us in our day trip to Cu Chi Tunnels and Cao Dai Temple! You will reach Cao Dai Temple and attend a morning Caodaism ritual praying held by the Cao Dai followers as well as soak into a local cultural and religious space along with the unique architecture of the southern land. In addition, our day tour is combined with a visit to the amazing Cu Chi Tunnels, the underground shelters of the Viet Cong during Vietnam War. Give it a try, you will never regret!
Our tour guide will pick you up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City center (Dis. 1,3,5) and then we head to Tay Ninh Province to visit Cao Dai Temple and attend a morning Caodaism ritual praying. The Temple with its ceremonies is a unique example of the combination of the Buddhism, Taoism, Confucianism, Christianity and Islam.
After lunch in local restaurant, we will drive to the underground tunnel network constructed by Vietnamese fighters during their struggle for independence – Cu Chi Tunnels. Covering nearly 250km, the tunnels system was the shelter to over 16,000 communist guerillas during the war. After a short introductory video showing how the tunnels were constructed will be given, we will spend time exploring the maze of tunnels including the secret cellar-door, museum of self-made weapons, shooting range, garment-factory ammunition, the tunnels to have a real look at how the Vietcong communists were able to survive in this tiny underground network.
We then drive back to Ho Chi Minh City and end the tour at around 5pm.
- Private car on tour
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Proffessional English speaking tour guide (Other language is available upon request)
- Admissions and entrance fees
- Visa arrangements
- Other transportations not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Tips for guide and driver
- Other services not mentioned in the itinerary
- This is a private trip.
- This trip includes temples and sacred places, please DO NOT wear shorts or mini-skirts to show your respect.
- Tour program is subject to change due to weather and operating conditions.