Weekend Trip to Sapa and Bac Ha Market
About the Tour
Escape from hustle and bustle Hanoi, you’ll join a weekend trip to get to the Sapa mountainous area and join an authentic market of colorful H’Mong people called Bac Ha Market which is held every Sunday morning. Bac Ha is known as the largest and most colourful market in the area and attracts throngs of villagers from the surrounding hill tribes. The journey is then continued by taking you to Sapa town which is famous for both its fine, rugged scenery and also its rich cultural diversity. Sapa is an incredibly picturesque town that attracts you indeed.
- Experiencing the culture atmosphere of colorful Bac Ha Market. Meeting friendly people, beholding beautiful handmade products, and buying some as souvenirs.
- Visiting the H’Mong and Dzao tribes to learn about their daily life as well as soak into peaceful atmosphere of their villages.
- Being closed to nature when arrive at Muong Hoa Valley. Taking some nice shots and enjoying relaxing time.
- Trekking to Cat Cat Village and Sin Chai Villages of Black H’Mong tribe to behold the beautiful waterfall and mountainous landscape there.
- Enjoying traditional meals full of local specialties.
- Local guide to station, taxi to station
- One way train ticket – deluxe soft sleepers
- Express Boat from Sapa to Ha Noi
- Meals: B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = dinner
- 3 star hotel in Sapa Town, 2 people share a room. Single supplement: + $50/person.
- Local English speaking guide in Sapa,
- Private vehicle for pick up, Bac Ha market and drop off station,
- Shower before getting on the train
- All entrance fees
- Mineral water
- Visa arrangements
- Other transportations not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Other services not mentioned in the itinerary
- This is a private trip with sharing deluxe cabin on train.
- Guide speaking other languages is subject to availability.
- Tour program is subject to be changed due to weather and operating conditions.