Vinh Long Discovery
About the Tour
You won’t never regret when making a decision to stay one night in Coco Riverside Lodge. This place is so privacy, luxury and quiet where totally freshen you up every seconds from check-in to check-out.
In the other hand, daily life of the locals in Mekong watery region with the activities of fishing, planting fruit or Biking around beautiful villages, staying in transquil scene ensures you new but exciting experiences. Quiet environment, easy-looking people, great views and attractive cuisine, all promise you a comfortable vacation with the most wonderful experience ever.
- Staying one night in the best lodge in Vinh Long Province – Coco Riverside
- Visiting Mekong watery region with extensive rice fields and fruit orchards
- Getting to know about local’s culture
- Biking on the paths through the villages along banks of the Mekong river
- Communicating with the local people
- Tasting the featured cuisine and fruits of this area
In the afternoon, You jump on bike to visit the local’s house, look at the way they make pop-rice and products from coconut fiber and then visit the fruit orchard. Keep biking through the small winding path through the beautiful hamlets shadowed by coconut lines will freshen you up. And remember to capture great moments of the sunser over rice fields as you cannot describe how beautiful it is with your words without illustrations.
Back to Ecolodge for rest.
In the late afternoon, you are welcome to help the local chefs to prepare a local dinner. Preparing simple dishes such as spring roll, “Xeo” cake, etc.After the dinner, you can join singing with a local singer – a former Vietnamese Soldier who was in the struggle against French and American.
After that, you may choose to join weaving coconut fronds or fishing with the locals.
Having luch before departing for Ho Chi Minh City.
End the trip here and see you soon.
- English speaking local guide
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Biking in the villages
- Local’s activities
- Boating to the village and market
- Entrance fees
- Accommodation: Ecolodge
- Personal expense