Vietnam at a Glance – Luxury
About the tour
Want to travel in luxury in Vietnam? Then Vietnam at a glance – Luxury tour is customized with luxurious services to satisfy your taste. The tour gives you a chance to enjoy your travel in Vietnam with luxury cruises for your accommodations from the North to the South, from the ancient Hanoi to the modern Ho Chi Minh City. Besides, “Vietnam at a glance” is also an introduction to the Vietnamese intriguing traditions, spectacular landscape and friendly peoples. Let’s travel to Vietnam and experience the fascinating and memorable holidays in Vietnam!
- Visiting Hanoi Old Quarter and historical sites as well as discover Hanoian’s lifestyle
- Enjoying fresh air, beautiful landscape and delicious seafood during your boat trip on Halong Bay
- Immersing in tranquil atmosphere of poetic Hue city, float on Huong River to visit Thien Mu Pagoda, the Tomb of Tu Duc King, Royal Citadel and Royal Arena
- Exploring the architectural harmony among Vietnam, China and Japan in ancient Hoian Town
- Taking a boat cruise along Mekong Delta to experience daily activities of locals on the river
- Visiting Cu Chi Tunnels – an underground tunnels network as well as interesting historical stories about Vietnam War
After lunch you will have a short walking tour around the Hanoi Old Quarter to take a glimpse of Hanoian’s daily life and visit some attractive destinations such as Dong Xuan Market, the Ancient House, Bach Ma Temple and enjoy a water puppet show, one of the Vietnam traditional art forms. Then, you will enjoy a Vietnamese meal in a nearby restaurant in the evening.
Sleep at hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter.
After breakfast, you’ll take a 3.5-hour-drive to Halong Bay, one of the great natural of the world and a UNESCO World Heritage site. Upon arrival, the boat crew will welcome you and transfer you to the junk for check-in and enjoy a cruise around Halong Bay with a delicious local seafood lunch served on board. At the same time, you can behold thousands of limestone islands and grottoes rising from the clear, emerald water.
After lunch you’ll join some activities on boat to discover the beauty of the bay such as visit a cave, doing kayaking or enjoy swimming in the sea before getting back to the junk for relaxing and dinner. In the evening, you can join night fishing with locals. Overnight on board.
Upon arrival in Hanoi, our tourguide will take you back to hotel for relaxing. You will have free time for visiting Hanoi Old Quater and try Vietnamese street food by your self.
Sleep at hotel in Hanoi.
Our local guide will take you on a dragon boat and start visiting Thien Mu Pagoda and the Tomb of Tu Duc King. These are attractive historical destinations, which bring you unforgettable memories with beautiful view, nice photos and their own interesting stories.
At noon, you will have a delicious lunch at the city center. After a short rest, you’ll continue visiting the Royal Citadel and the Royal Arena before getting back to the hotel for check in, relax and overnight.
Sleep at hotel in Hue.
Arriving in Hoian, you’ll check in the hotel and have a short rest after the trip. Don’t hesitate to ask our guide for some restaurant suggestions for lunch. And then, spend all your day to wander along the streets and discover Hoian ancient town with various things to see: the 400-year old Japanese Covered Bridge, the Phuc Kien Assembly Halls, the local fish market…
Sleep at Hotel in Hoi An Town.
Come back to the hotel for your breakfast and we will transfer you to Da Nang airport for the flight to Ho Chi Minh City.
Upon arrival in Ho Chi Minh City, our guide will meet you at the airport and take you to a hotel in the city center for check-in and lunch. In the afternoon, you’ll visit some popular attractions including the Notre Dame Cathedral, Central Post Office, War Remnants Museum and Reunification Palace with our guide.
Sleep at hotel in HCM city center.
At 7:30, our guide will pick you up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City Center and depart for Cai Be (Vinh Long) a province deep in the Mekong Delta.
Upon arrival in Vinh Long, you will board a sampan to start a trip through many tributaries of the Mekong Delta. Our first stop is at the small but quaint Cai Be floating market, followed by a visit to a Coconut Farm, listen to the "Tai Tu Music".
Lunch will be served in Tan Phong Island. You'll then spend one hour rowing boats to observe and sight-see the beautiful island of Tan Phong as well as to visit fruit orchards. After a short rest, we'll drive back to the hotel in Ho Chi Minh City to end this day trip at around 17:30.
Sleep at hotel in HCM city center.
Arriving at Cu Chi, you’ll spend time exploring the maze of tunnels including the secret cellar-door, museum of self-made weapons, shooting range, garment-factory ammunition to deeply understand how the Vietnamese soldiers were able to survive in this tiny underground network. Then, you’ll be driven back to Saigon and transferred directly to the airport for departure flight.
- Accommodation at 3-star hotels;
- Cruise trip in Ha Long with 5 star Cruise;
- English speaking local tour guides. Other languages are available upon request;
- Meals as mentioned in itinerary;
- All transfers and land transportation in private vehicles;
- Boat trips as mentioned in the itinerary;
- All entrance fees;
- Visa arrangements
- Domestic and International flight
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses
- Meals, drinks and personal expenses and other meals not mentioned on the program.
- This is a private tour.
- B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner.
- Please DO NOT wear shorts or mini-skirts to show your respect when visit temples, pagodas, and historical sites.
- The tour program is subject to change due to weather and operating conditions.
- Children Policy:
- Children under 4 years old: Free of charge
- Children from 4 to 10: 75% of adult’s rate
- Children over 10: Full rate
- Refund Policies:
- 10% of the total cost will be charged for cancellation made after booking confirmation or more than 30 days prior to the departure date
- 50% of the total cost for cancellation made between 8-30 days prior to departure date (plus additional penalties)
- 75% of the total cost for cancellation made between 3 and 7 days prior to departure date (plus additional penalties)
- 100% of the total cost for cancellation made less than 3 days prior to the departure date
- Any cases related to unused services due to willingness, early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours/services, no refund will be made.