About the Tour
Bai Tu Long Bay is the less-known attraction site in Halong Bay World Heritage Site. Being an off-the-beaten-track destination, Bai Tu Long Bay is likely to give you an unique experience compared with other heavily touristic places.
As Bai Tu Long Bay is very large in size, it offers many hidden pristine landscapes and secrets that tourists can find. In some ways, it is actually more stunning than Halong Bay, since it is still in its initial stages as a tourist destination.
With the Unspoiled Bai Tu Long Bay Cruise 2 Days 1 Night with Swan Cruise, you can sail between towering rock formations and visit interesting places like Vung Vieng floating fishing village, Thien Canh Son cave, while enjoying the beautiful sunset and delicious meal served by local Vietnamese chefs.
Note: The itinerary is for reference, it’s possible to customise to your own preference!
- Only 3 hours bus transfer from Hanoi through the newest highway (instead of 5 hours as a normal tour).
- All meals provided, with a flexible menu for travelers with dietary concerns
- Many stops for you to go swimming or kayaking or relaxing on beach
- Creative and unique itinerary and geographers based in Halong – Bai Tu Long bay areas
- Cutting-edge technologies in cruise construction, all cabins are connected to nature with an amazing ocean view.
- Wifi on board
12:00: Arrive in Hon Gai pier and boarding operations. From Ha Long Bay, it takes about 20 minutes to reach Bai Tu Long Bay.
12:30: Enjoy lunch on the cruise with the best seafood that the bay offers.
14:00: Visit the Vung Vieng floating fishing village. You will have the chance to experience kayaking, canoeing and taking beautiful, aesthetic photos, as the scenery in the village is very wild, stunning, and the houses are all colorful.
17:00: Back to the cruise, free tim on board
19:00: Enjoy dinner on board
21:00: Join the Squid Fishing activity. Free time on the boat. The bar is open late to serve you. Overnight at Cong Do Area
7:00: Light breakfast is served.
8:00: Explore Thien Canh Son cave in HaLong Bay. Witness its beautiful stalactites and stalagmites. Note: there are about 200 steps to get up to the cave.
10:30: Check out time. Please put your luggage outside the cabin and the key at the reception desk. Our staff will transfer your luggage into our lounge for you. Bill settlement at the reception desk.
11:00: Brunch is served.
12:00: The boat arrives at the pier to take you back to the Hanoi Old Quarter. You will arrive in Hanoi at around 3PM or 4PM.
- Pick up and drop off at the hotel near Hanoi Old Quarter
- Vietnamese meal with seafood
- Bottles of water on bus
- English speaking tour guide
- Meals: Brteakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Brunch on the second day
- Entry ticket
- Air-conditioned means of transportation
- WiFi onboard
- Kayaking or rowing boat
- Travel insurance
- Flight tickets
- Visa to Vietnam
- Tips and gratuities
- Other things not included in the programmer
- No wheelchair access
- Travelers should have no heart problems and other serious medical conditions
- Bring long sleeve clothes, sun cream, umbrella or hat, sunglasses, comfortable walking shoes
- Itinerary can be changed due to weather conditions or traffic jam
- Surcharge us$ 10/person during Tet Holiday
- 3% surcharge if you pay all bills by credit cards
- Free for children under 3 years of age and 1.2m
- Off 25% for children from 4-8 years of age
- 100% of adult price for children from 9 years of age