About the Tour
Surrounded by limestone karsts and a primary tropical forest, the newly found Ngoc Son – Ngo Luong Nature Reserve in the Southeast of Hanoi capital seems to be isolated from the surrounding area and remains its untouched beauty. That’s why the trekking tour to the nature reserve promisingly brings you one of the best Vietnam experiences: wonderful scenery, biodiversity and pristine ethnic group’s culture values. This can be considered as the best option for those who want to learn about the culture and the lifestyle of the ethnic groups in the countryside since the generation-to-generation customs and culture values of Muong people inhabited there are still preserved. Let join us on our discovery tour with lots of outdoor activities to explore the wild nature as well as to experience the local life of the Muong people.
After lunch, get your camera ready and we will get on the car heading to Thuong Village where we will start our 3 – 4 hour trekking through a hidden trail to deep inside Ngoc Son - Ngo Luong nature reserve. Don’t forget to capture great pictures on the way when catching spectacular view from hill or strange creatures in the forest. Reaching Khuong village where we’ll stay overnight at a local stilt-house, dinner will be served at the home-stay with unique dishes coupled with pristine local song-and-dance performance.
Arriving at Mon village at the end of the day, your hard work is rewarded with interesting and relaxing time of dinner and stilt-house home-stay, which gets you full of energy for the next day.
In the afternoon, the tour guide will lead you to go through the forest to reach Hieu Village. Along the trekking journey, you will immerse in the fresh green, listen to birds’ songs and take photos of any animals you meet on the way.
Arriving at the tranquil Hieu village, you can walk to visit a nice waterfall nearby and swim in the stream. Then you will have a nice night with local food, local wine and comfortable homestay.
The trekking tour in Ngoc Son – Ngo Luong is expected to come to an end at around 18:00 in Hanoi at your hotel.
- Tour leader and Local guide
- Guideline documents of Ngoc Son – Ngo Luong Nature Reserve
- Transportation as mentioned by private car
- Entrance fees, and sightseeing tickets
- Daily mineral water and snacks
- All meals as mentioned in the program
- A short motorbike riding
- Personal expense
- All other services not clearly mentioned
- This tour includes private car, you are offered to spend nights at the clean and comfortable stilt house of the locals.
- Tour program is subject to change due to weather and operating conditions.
- Guide speaking other languages is subject to availability.