Trekking in Cuc Phuong and Ngoc Son Nature Reserve
About the Tour
Getting into the nature with us in our exclusive itinerary for four day trekking tour in Ngoc Son – Ngo Luong Nature Reserve, you are offered village-to-village treks with home-stay at pristine Muong homeland and visits to Cuc Phuong National Park. The discovery tour also brings you closer to the ethnic minority people by experiencing their local life as well as to explore the biodiversity of floras and faunas in Cuc Phuong. In addition, a visit to animal rescue centre, river rafting trip and imposing waterfall sightseeing are also the highlights of this tour.
- Trekking through Cuc Phuong National Park and Ngoc Son Ngo Luong Nature Reserve – the two wild natural areas in Northern Vietnam with variety of floras and faunas;
- Observing a number of primate species listed in Vietnam’s and the World’s Red Data Book in the conservation area;
- Hiking through primary forests, streams and terraced rice fields to experience the natural and cultural beauty
Then, you will move to Bong center before starting a trek through the forest (about 5-6hours/17km) to Khanh village. The natural landscape with thousands of wild plants and animals will make you more pleasant and relaxed. A picnic lunch will be served before continuing your discovery tour.
In the late afternoon, you will reach Khanh Village of Muong ethnic minority where you will dine with locals and stay overnight at stilt-house.
Overnight at home-stay in Mon Village
On the way to Sat Thuong, you will see fascinating hill tribes and be captivated by the pristine landscapes and understand further about the intense relationship between the locals and their land.
Arriving at Sat Thuong Village, you will check-in a stilt-house for night. The slow pace of life in this region will bring you unforgettable peaceful memories. The locals are friendly and welcoming, allowing you a chance to better understand their practices and learn about their life.
Our trekking tour in the bottom area of Northwest Vietnam ends at around 18:00 in Hanoi, see you next tour!
- Tour leader and Local guide
- Documents guideline – Ngoc Son – Ngo Luong Nature Reserve
- Private car
- Entrance fees
- Rafting trip arrangement
- Mineral water
- All meals as mentioned in the program (B = Breakfast; L = Lunch; D = Dinner)
- Personal items
- All other services not clearly mentioned
- This is a private tour, you are offered to spend nights at the clean and comfortable stilt house of the locals.
- Tour program is subject to change due to weather and operating conditions.
- Guide speaking other languages is subject to availability.