About The Stellar of the Seas Cruise
Stellar of the Seas Cruise is the leading line in 5-star cruises in Halong Bay. As a luxury, modern-style cruise, Stellar of the Seas Cruise has been voted as the best luxury cruise for luxury tour in both Halong Bay and Lan Ha Bay.
The Cruise introduces to passengers with a whole new concept of contemporary luxury. Not only does it offer a series of luxury services with the highest safety criteria, but it also delivers an entirely unique experience with a well researched itinerary, authentic decoration, attentive service, delicious food, etc. All of which makes your trip an extraordinary and unforgettable experience.
Stellar of the Seas Cruise consists of 3 decks, 22 elegant spacious rooms, an abundance of finest comforts like fine dining, en-suite bathroom, a large sundeck, wine and cigars cellar, the panoramic bar, golf club, seasonal swimming pool, children playground, beauty spa & massage…
Stellar Cruise also provides you with a unique sailing track from Halong Bay to Lan Ha Bay. On the track, you can stop at some renowned attractions like Ba Trai Dao natural beach, Bright and Dark Cave (Hang Sáng Tối) and Viet Hai Village. What is more exciting is that travelers can join in some interesting activities either onboard or off the sites like swimming, kayaking, rowing boat, Tai Chi Class, squid fishing and cooking demonstrations.
Get on board the Stellar of the Seas Cruise and you are warranted a one-of-a-kind experience.
- The first-class services are personalized and tailored to customers’ needs, making their visit to Halong Bay memorable and unique.
- Choose from different room types that are designed for many specific group of travelers
- Enjoy advanced amenities with maximum comfort and satisfaction of customers
- Take part in diversifying activities onboard and off the site
Things to Know
Stellar of the Seas possesses 22 luxury cabins with a professional, elite crew which provided you with the best services.
- the first deck is home to the reception area, 11 Junior Suites and massage and spa;
- the second deck is where 02 Executive Suites are located with private sun terrace, 08 Senior Suites and a mini golf course; and
- the third deck houses a President Suite with a large private sun terrace along with other amenities of the cruise.
4 Things to Love Most about Stellar Of The Seas Cruise
- Ultra-luxury cruise
- Short transfer time from Hanoi (just 2.5 hours)
- Mini-golf course on board
- Triple and family cabin
Stellar of the Seas Cruise 2 Days 1 Night
Pickup time is 8:45 am in your hotel lobby a t Hanoi Old Quarter. It takes about 2.5 hours to get to Tuan Chau marina through the new expressway.
Upon arrival, embark on the cruise and you are welcomed with the complimentary beverage. Next, the cruise captain will hand on you a cruise briefing and safety guidelines. It is time for you to check in and refresh.
Have a heart lunch while the cruise sets sail.
Savor a typical lunch in the luxury dining room with an outdoor or indoor seating area. Then, refresh and unwind at your cabin. The cruise in the meanwhile will cruise through Con Vit islet, Gia Luan Harbour, and Thumb islet in the Cat Ba island area. Next, explore the lagoon natural area in Lan Ha Bay. Stop here for swimming and sunbathe on the deck (wild, fresh and private). After that, head to the sleeping area.
Go back to the cruise to see on your own the magnificent sunset on the cruise while joining a Sunset party. Either watch the sunset and relax in the seasonal swimming pool or unwind in the golf course.
Have a well-rounded BBQ dinner with the fresh food outside the swimming pool area. Here, do not hesitate to indulge yourself with a wide range of cocktails in the panoramic bar or join onboard activities like movies, games, and squid fishing. Relax with the cruise’s massage services. Stay overnight onboard.
Those who are active in the early morning can take part in Tai Chi sessions on the sundeck. This will promote you to focus your attention, refresh your body and full charge your energy.
Have a local breakfast and enjoy stunning views of the Bay along with its dramatic limestone islets. Meanwhile, the cruise sets sail towards Dark and Bright cave (hang Sang Toi). You can kayak or get on a local bamboo boat rowed by the locals to explore the cave.
After taking part in a short session of cooking demonstration on how to cook Vietnamese traditional spring rolls by local chefs, you check out at 9:30 am. This is a chance to get to know more about Vietnamese cuisine and culture.
International buffet lunch is served at 10:30 am. next, return to the seashore and get off the cruise. You then will be transferred to Hanoi and arrive at your hotel at 3:00 pm.
- Taxes and service fees
- Welcoming drink
- Cruise itinerary and program
- Entrance fee
- Sightseeing fee
- English speaking tour guide
- Luxury cabins and suites with A/C
- Luxury en-suite bathroom
- Meals on board
- Breakfast buffet
- Tai Chi lesson
- Cooking class
- Travel insurance
- Transfer bus from Hanoi to Dinh Vu Port and vice versa
- Flight tickets
- Hotel accommodation
- Visa to Vietnam
- Services and massage in Beauty Spa
- Cigarette and drinks
- Tax, gratuities and tips
- Other personal expenses
- Other services not mentioned in the program
- Surcharge for Christmas and New Year
- Check in / Check out on board: 12:10 pm / 11:35 am
- Return Hanoi: 2:30 pm
- The FOC rate for children 5 years of age is applied for 01 (one) child sharing a cabin with 02 (two) adults.
- Children between the ages of 5 and 11 will pay an extra fee of 75% of an adult
- Children at 12 or above is charged as an adult
- Schedules and programs subject to change without notice in advance
- Trip cancellation can happen due to bad weather in Halong Bay. In this case, alternative travel arrangements will be made based on requests or refund will be offered according to the cruise policy.