About the Tour
The nature wonder Halong Bay not only wins travelers’ hearts by the crystal clear waters, stunning limestone cliffs, amazing mountain caves, but also high-class cruises. Nothing more rewarding than relaxing on a luxury cruise with a well-rounded itinerary and contemplating top sights of Halong Bay. Luxury transportation from Hanoi, experienced and dedicated tour guide supported by new audio guide technology will make your experience more satisfying.
Small Group Day Tour in Halong Bay with Luxury Shuttle and Highways provides you with high-standard facilities, brand new limousine van ensures, warranting a memorable trip. Not only will you get more knowledge about local floating life, but you also enjoy tranquil scenery and touch the nature through kayaking or rowing boat.
The trip is all-inclusive so you can be sure to relax and enjoy the whole day freely.
- Private transfer
- English speaking tour guide
- Visit the most beautiful cave in Halong Bay - Surprising cave
- Do rowboating in Hang Luon area
- Audio guide system to support no-English speaking travelers
- Be picked up at your hotel in the Old Quarter at 8:00 to 8:30 am to depart to Halong bay along the new 5B Expressway that connects Hanoi – Hai Phong – Halong City for about 2.5 hours. Enjoy the sights along the road. Have a short break half way.
- Go through the historical site of country defense Bach Dang bridge while listening to some stories from experienced tour guides.
- Visit a pearl workshop right in the front of Tuan Chau island. Here you can learn from the local craftsman on how to make a pearl from oysters. Prepare yourself before exploring Halong Bay. Arrive at Tuan Chau harbor in Tuan Chau Island and then board on the cruise.
- Have a welcome drink and be briefed with the safety guidelines by the captain.
- Lunch will be served on board with Vietnamese dishes and seafood. Recuperate from the long journey while cruising through breathtaking scenery of the bay with hundreds of islands.
- After lunch, you can go kayaking or try a sampan rowing boat, and followed by discovering Surprising Cave – the core area of Heritage site. The compartment in the heart of the cave is surrounded by very beautiful niches. Its outside area is featured with a high ceiling with many plentiful hangovers.
- Next, contemplate the sunset on board in the afternoon while having a tea break.
- Get on the bus to come back to Hanoi.
- Sharing luxury transportation from Hanoi
- Kayaking / sampan boat
- Local taxes
- Afternoon snacks and tea
- Entrance fee (if any)
- English-speaking tour guide
- Bottled water for drinking
- Flight tickets
- Travel insurance
- Visa to Vietnam
- Vietnam visa arrangement
- Beverages ordered on board
- No wheelchair access
- Normal casual
- No heart problems as well as other medical conditions
- Travelers with moderate physical fitness state