About the Tour
Ba Be Lake, the largest natural lake in Vietnam, is a well-known attraction to both foreign and domestic tourists for its charming natural beauty. Situated in the altitude of 145m above the sea level, the 17-25 meters-deep-lake spreads over 50 hectares through the core area of Ba Be National Park, the home to over 200 birds and 350 butterfly species living in primary limestone forest. Joining our two-day short trip to Ba Be, you will not only admire those geological treasured values but also have chance to learn about the daily life and culture of ethnic minorities living surrounding the lake. Let’s try to experience the marvelous nature and unique ethnic culture!
The boat trip will take you to visit a wonderful landscape of a world biosphere reserve and national park of Ba Be including, peaceful Fairy Pond, sacred An Ma Temple, the tiny Widow Island and spectacular Dau Dang Waterfall.
You will then turn back to the Port and then walk about 30 minutes through the rice fields and village of Tay ethnics. After break, you will enjoy dining with the Tay’s specialties, drinking local wine and talking to local people. Sleep in a homestay of Tay ethnic minority.
We’ll return to Pac Ngoi Commune at 11:00 and drive back to Hanoi with lunch in a local restaurant on the way. The trip ends in Hanoi at around 18:00.
- Private car transfer
- Meals as mentioned in the Itinerary
- Professional English speaking tour guide (Other language is available upon request)
- Wet tissues and Mineral water
- Boat trip in Ba Be lake
- Admissions and environment fees
- Visa arrangements
- Other transportations not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Tips for guide and driver
- Other services not mentioned in the itinerary
- This tour includes private car transfer.
- We offered to stay overnight at local stilt houses. Comfortable guest house in Ba Be are available.
- Tourists must comply with our tour guide’s safety instructions at Dau Dang Waterfall.
- Tour program is subject to change due to weather and operating conditions.