See the Best of Saigon on the Back of a Motorbike
About the tour
The tour gives you a chance to see Ho Chi Minh City (aka Saigon) the way the locals do: moving through traffic on the back of a motorbike. And because our motorbike tour moves not too fast, you can keep up with the pace of Ho Chi Minh City and dive deep into the Pearl of the Far East.
Wake up early and experience how the city comes to life after the sun rises. With a fun ride to the most popular tourist spots in Saigon, you can learn the history of each one from the unique perspective of your local tour guide. At each stop, you will get off the bike and walk around to have a lot of great photos as you want. We also will not take you to the common tourist traps. It is time to hop on the back of the bike and experience the best of Saigon.
- Experience the local markets at their busiest state in the early morning on the back of a motorbike
- Visit both famous and lesser known sites and markets often skipped by big tours
- See a whole new side of the city that most tourists and even expats miss
- See the real local market happening on the early morningSee the real local market happening on the early morning
- See the biggest Saigon’s flower market
- Wake up early in the morning, you will meet your local host at the meeting point.
- Hop on the back of a motorbike, then go to local places like The Notre Dame Cathedral, Saigon Central Post Office, The Independence Palace, The Secret CIA Building, The Thien Hau pagoda, Chinatown (Cholon), etc. For The Independence Palace (Reunification Palace) and War Remnants Museum, we will not visit inside these buildings since it takes lots of time to fully visit there.
- Take a slow drive through the heart of Chinatown (Cholon) to see how locals live their daily life and gaze at the old architecture here.
- Then, stop at a wet market named Tan Dinh market, where local people buy and trade fresh food items. Have a short break by tasting some delicious local foods here.
- Tour Saigon’s largest flower market, Ho Thi Ky flower market that sells the majority of flowers decorating the city’s businesses, hotels and shrines.
- End your tour and the driver will bring you back to you hotel.
- Free hotel transfers
- High quality helmets
- Bike and fuel
- Snacks and bottled water for drink
- Rain poncho (if necessary)
- Professional and careful English-speaking tour guide
- Accident insurance
- Photos from your tour
- Other personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- The tour just covers maximally 8 people
- A private tour option requires an extra fee