About the Tour
The tour gives you a chance to see Ho Chi Minh City (aka Saigon) the way the locals do: moving through traffic on the back of a motorbike. And because our motorbike tour moves not too fast, you can keep up with the pace of Ho Chi Minh City and dive deep into the Pearl of the Far East.
Wake up early and experience how the city comes to life after the sun rises. Depart with a local guide for an authentic, fun morning tour in Ho Chi Minh City, a local way to get a chance to absorb the sights, sounds and smells of the dynamic city.
At each stop, you will get off the bike and walk around to have a lot of great photos as you want. We also will not take you to the common tourist traps. It is time to hop on the back of the bike and experience the best of Saigon.
- Experience the local markets at their busiest state in the early morning on the back of a motorbike
- Visit one of the most famous pagoda in Saigon, learn about morning rituals of devotees and their role in local society
- See a whole new side of the city that most tourists and even expats miss
- See the real local market happening on the early morning
- Sample a bowl of Vietnam's national dish - pho noodle soup
- Wake up early in the morning, meet your local host at the meeting point.
- Start your half day trip on the back of a motorbike
- The first stop is tao Dan Park where you will watch and observe local people practicing their morning exercises: badminton, aerobics, gyms,…
- Try yourself with Tai Chi from Master or a professional conductor with locals based on the background music used for Martial Arts.
- Get to Jade Emperor Pagoda in which the devotees perform daily rituals.
- Visit the exotic bird club to see how locals relax and chat in daily life
- Enjoy a traditional cup of coffee
- Visit the local market where fresh produce is mainly traded
- Take a break and have breakfast with traditional Vietnamese fish noodle soup
- End your tour and the driver will bring you back to you hotel.
- Traditional noodles soup
- High quality helmets
- Coffee and/or tea
- Bottled water
- Experienced motorbike drivers
- Entrance fees
- English speaking guide
- Entry to People's Committee Building
- Other personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- The tour just covers maximally 8 people
- A private tour option requires an extra fee
- Not Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can take part in
- The tour will have maximally 15 travellers