Secrets of Ha Long Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay
About the Tour
A longer cruise at a relaxed pace with more time to get “off the beaten track” and discover the secrets of Halong Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay, visit fishing villages, explore by kayak and experience unforgettable dining. This worthwhile three-day trip on one of our traditional junks offers the highest quality luxury and comfort as you enjoy wonderful Halong Bay. Cruise with us and have a once in a lifetime experience.
- Discover Bai Tu Long bay – one of the most beautiful bays with hundreds of islands and inlets
- Kayak to untouched parts of the bay to experience new interesting feelings
- Swim and relax on untouched beach
- Visit Thien Canh Son cave and behold its strange beauty
- Enjoy lavish meals with fresh seafood, salad and fruits
Reaching Hon Gai Harbor, you will have a short time to enjoy a welcome drink and cruise briefing. On cruisingtime from Bai Tu Long Bay to Cap La, lunch will be served with seafood dishes. Fresh air on bay along with spectacular landscape of limestone cliffs rising on the surface will bring you unforgettable experiences.
At Cap La, start your kayaking to explore Cap La and Tra San and you will be closer to this Natural Wonder of the world. After that, you will be back to the junk for swimming or relaxation and dinner.
Overnight will be on board.
Arriving at Tra Gioi Beach, you will be free with your own outdoor activities such as sunbathing, relaxing or swimming until BBQ lunch time.
In the afternoon, you will embark on a rustic rowing boat to visit Cong Dam Fishing Village, which leaves you nice impressions with peaceful village and friendly locals. From Cong Dam Fishing Village, you will continue your cruise passing through the lagoons and finally cruise back to Cong Do for swimming or kayaking.
Have dinner and stay overnight on board.
Arriving at the dock, our driver will take you back to Hanoi to end this trip at around 16:00.
- All land transportation
- Welcoming drink
- Luxury, en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
- All meals on boat
- Tour guide on board
- Personal expenses
- Extra drinks
- Bank charge (for payment by credit cards)
- Tips and gratuities
- The cruise’s Shuttle Bus will pick you up at your hotel in Hoan Kiem Dist and transfer to Halong Bay.
- Guide speaking other languages is subject to availability.
- This trip is to the sea, please bring your sun-glasses, sun-scream and hat for your convenience.
- Tour program is subject to change due to weather and operating conditions.