About the Tour
This 5-day tour will take you to the best two tourist destinations of Vietnam: Sapa and Halong Bay. You will have the chance to experience both the wonders of Vietnamese mountainous and oceanous areas. When in Sapa, you will join a trekking tour that takes you through the stunning natural landscape. After that, a bus-trip to Halong Bay will bring you to the summer breeze of the sea that can swipe away all the hustle and bustle of the busy life. Being one of the most popular tour’s destinations, this trip would help you connect with many other likeminded people from all around the world. What are you waiting for? Let’s go!
- Visit hot spots in Northern Vietnam with several activities like light walking, photography, minority village markets, etc.
- Trek through appealing Muong Hoa Valley and many tribal villages in Sapa: Y Linh Ho, Lao Chai, Ta Van, Cat Cat, Sin Chai.
- Explore unique local culture of ethnic minorities and meet lovely people.
- Indulge in the tranquil atmosphere of Halong bay and admire breath-taking limestone karsts and islands of various sizes.
- Spend time relaxing, and refreshing between wonderful natural landscapes.
At around 13:00, you will arrive in Sapa. After that, you will be transferred to your hotel for checking in and relaxing after a long drive.
In the afternoon, you will have free time to explore the area around. Meals are not available today, so you can have dinner outside at the local market or restaurants up to your choice.
After that, continue to go for 2 more kilometers to Lao Chai village and Ta Van village . On the way, you will go through the famous terraced rice fields and meet the Dzay minority people.
At about 12AM, you will have lunch at a local family. This will give you a worth chance for you to learn about the local house architecture and their daily life styles as well as exclusive custom.
The last trek will be about 2km to the bus stop in Ta Van. Finally, we will get back to Sapa by car or jeep. You can have dinner at the market or in a restaurant.
AT 12AM, you will enjoy a picnic lunch by the side of the river. Then, we will continue trekking for 3km to Sin Chai Village, located at the foot of Fansipan Mountain - “the Roof of Indochina”, where you will be able to enjoy the breathtaking view of the whole Sapa like from a microscope. Finally, we will come back to the main road and go back to Sapa town on a jeep.
From 15:00 - 15:30, you will be picked up at the pick up point to get back to Hanoi
At about 21:30, you will arrive in Hanoi, check-in at your hotel and relax after a long drive.
At about 11:30 - 12AM, lunch will be served right on board while cruising slowly into the bay.
After lunch, it's time to enjoy a panoramic view of the bay. You can either sit on the cruise to admire the stunning beauty, swim among the quiet beach or sunbathe on the sundeck. We will also visit a fishing village, where you will have a chance to talk to local people, who have been living in the bay area for 3 generations.
In the late afternoon, we will take a bamboo row boat to discover a water tunnel in the bay area. At 6PM, we will go back to the cruise, enjoy the glorious sunset while dinner is being served. At night, you will have free time to relax after a long day. Stay overnight on board.
At 10:30, we will check out of the cabin. A brunch will be provided while cruising back to the mainland. We will arrive at the wharf at 12AM, then transfer to Hanoi by bus.
At around 16:30, we will arrive in Hanoi. You will be dropped off at your hotel. The tour ends here.
- AC land transfer in Car/ Minivan
- Accommodation shared in Twin/Double room with daily breakfast.
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Meals as stated in the itinerary
- Round trip bus tickets Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi
- All sightseeing tickets.
- Services charges and government tax.
- Luxury cruise
- Early Check in & late check out at hotel
- Personal expenses
- Peak season surcharge & compulsory dinner in the accommodation.
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary
- International flights & departures taxes