Sapa Hiking off Beaten Track
About the Tour
Hike and explore Sapa’s ethnic villages, escape from the crowd in the town center, enjoy the peaceful atmosphere in the mountainous area.
Sapa has, for long time, be a popular destination for travelers who love to discover the mountainous beauty of Vietnam. There are also popular spots that are often experienced by travelers to this town, including Ta Van, Lao Chai. However, this Sapa tour does not take you there, but off-beaten-path corner of this town, let you hike and explore the Sapa’s ethnic villages, escape from the crown in the center, enjoy the peaceful atmosphere in the mountainous area.
- Visit Hang Da and Sa Seng villages where appears stunning scenery highlighted with impressive terraced rice fields.
- Have a chance to take the panorama view of Sapa town, cloudy karst mountains and Muong Hoa valley.
- Enjoy once-in-a-lifetime experience.
- Understand local life and enjoy local foods.
- In the morning
The guide will meet up at your hotel and take you on a hiking day tour to Hang Da and Sa Seng villages. The route will lead you out of the town center, on to the new road and to less visited part with ethnic minority hill-tribe houses. Along the mountain side now appears the amazing scenery of Muong Hoa valley with its river, rice terraces and ethnic traditional houses. You will hike up to Hang Da village to visit some local houses along unsoiled trek. You will then descend to Sa Seng village, stretch your legs on to rice paddy terraced field. Picnic lunch will be served at local house.
- In the afternoon
After lunch and short rest, you will continue to Giang Ta Chai village, home of Red Dzao people with gorgeous picture of mountains and rice terraced fields. The guide will take you to visit some local house before hiking up to the main road and having car picked up back to your hotel in the center.
- English speaking tour guide
- Private land transfer
- Meal(s) as indicated
- Entry Fees (if any)
- Shuttle bus transfer
- Domestic & International flight (if any)
- Personal expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Vietnam visa arrangement
- Tips and Gratuities
- Bring comfortable trekking shoes, a hat, sunscreen, mosquito repellent