About the Tour
Enjoying your fullest live on the most elegant, state-of-the-art cruise and extremely adventurous seaplane experience in this Paradise Elegance Cruise & Seaplane Services to Halong Bay – 2 Day All-Inclusive Tour. All meals are served on board with the best selection of Vietnamese food, ensuring you have the best experience of our local taste. Moreover, you will have 25 minutes travelling on the seaplane, which enables you to grab the whole panoramic views of over 2000 small islands in Halong Bay.
Besides that, you will have the chance to visit other worthwhile tourist attractions in Halong Bay, including Sung Sot Cave, Tung Sau Pearl Farm, Thien Cung and Dau Go Caves and the Fighting Cocks Islet…. You can kayak around the Pearl Farm and go hiking on Sung Sot Cave, which brings an adventurous feeling, suitable for sporty people and backpackers.
Note: The itinerary is for reference, it’s possible to customise to your own preference!
- Seaplane with amazing 25-minute scenic to admire 2,000 islands on the bay
- Deluxe cabins, large balconies, inspiring sundeck, Paradise Spa, Le Piano Bar with the live music band, etc.,
- All meals provided, with a flexible menu for travelers with dietary concerns
- Wifi on board
12:00: Check-in at Paradise Suites Hotel – Tuan Chau Island, then transfer to Paradise Elegance cruise.
12:30: Have a welcome drink and lunch at Le Marin Restaurant while Paradise Elegance cruises the islands and islets of stunning Halong Bay.
13:30: After lunch time you can take time to admire the beauties of Halong Bay or indulge in Spa Treatment at Le Parfum Spa* (additional charges)
14:00: Visit Tung Sau Pearl Farm where local fisherman grows pearls. This is also an ideal destination for kayaking.
Optional: If you don’t interest in visit Pearl Farm, you can stay on board and treat yourself to a delicious afternoon tea.
16:00: Visit the magnificent Sung Sot Cave, where you can take in the panoramic views across Halong Bay.
17:00: Anchor for overnight at Coconut Tree Island. You will have chance to enjoy music and Pre-Dinner Sunset Cocktails at Le Piano Bar, followed by a cooking demonstration on the L’Odyssée Sundeck* (additional charges)
19:00: Have dinner at restaurant with the selection of Western or Vietnamese cuisine on offer in Le Marin Restaurant.
20:30: After dinner, adjourn to the Le Piano Bar for live music or simply chill out in your cabin with movie for a romantic night in the bay.
7:00: Light breakfast is served.
9:00: On the way back to Paradise Harbour, Paradise Elegancine will pass by Thien Cung and Dau Go Caves and the Fighting Cocks Islet. Make check out your room and settle your bill.
10:30: Return to Tuan Chau Marina and have a light lunch at the Paradise Suites Hotel is served for guests booked on the Paradise shuttle bus.
11:00: Then you have 25 minutes scenic flight to catch the panoramic of Halong bay from a seaplane. This is the wonderful experience you can see the amazing beauties and pictures of Halong Bay. After that the seaplane return Tuan Chau island.
12:00: The boat arrives at the pier to take you back to the Hanoi Old Quarter. You will arrive in Hanoi at around 3PM or 4PM.
- 25 minutes scenic Halong Bay on seaplane
- Pick up and drop off at the hotel near Hanoi Old Quarter
- Bottles of water on bus
- English speaking tour guide
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Air-conditioned means of transportation
- WiFi onboard
- Kayaking or rowing boat
- Travel insurance
- Flight tickets
- Visa to Vietnam
- Other things not included in the programmer
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, soft & hard drink
- No wheelchair access
- Travelers should have no heart problems and other serious medical conditions
- Bring long sleeve clothes, sun cream, umbrella or hat, sunglasses, comfortable walking shoes
- Itinerary can be changed due to weather conditions or traffic jam
- Surcharge us$ 10/person during Tet Holiday
- 3% surcharge if you pay all bills by credit cards
- Free for children under 3 years of age and 1.2m
- Off 25% for children from 4-8 years of age
- 100% of adult price for children from 9 years of age