About the Tour
Taking you through the heart of Mekong Delta which is deemed to the Vietnam’s rice bowl, this 3-day trip from Ho Chi Minh City is an ideal introduction to the deep sights and sounds of this watery region. A cruise to visit the famous destinations along the Mekong Delta including floating markets and local villages offers an opportunity to observe the local daily life and lush landscapes. In addition, an overnight cruise of the itinerary allows you to capture the beauty of the Mekong Delta at its very best – during the early morning when the delta comes alive, leaving you unforgettable memories.
- Cruising to explore the splendors of Mekong Delta with floating markets, stilt houses, villages, and rural landscapes
- Learning more about the everyday lives of the friendly and fascinating locals
- Experiencing 2 mornings waking up on the river to capture the beauty of the Mekong Delta at its very best
In the afternoon, you will be guided to visit the luxuriant orchards and the rice fields as well as to observe the local people’s life. You are offered chances to visit local’s houses and talk to local people.
Come back to the boat for relaxation, witnessing the charming sunset and enjoying soft drinks on the deck while the boat is floating on the river. Your first day tour will stop with traditional delicious dinner.
Overnight on board - Mekong Eyes Cruise
After visiting the floating market, you are offered two options: (1) a small boat will take you through small canals for visiting the local orchards; or (2) you will land then cycle to explore small towns along the river banks of the Mekong.
Lunch will be served on board. In the afternoon, our guide will take you to a local village for the whole-afternoon discovery tour.
Return to the boat for dinner and overnight on board- Mekong Eyes Cruise.
Transfer to a small boat. The boat tour will take you pass through small and beautiful canals with peaceful tranquil villages of Mekong Delta region. Stop at local orchards for observing how people pluck the fruits and do their agricultural activities.
After lunch, you will get off the boat. Then a bus will take you back to Saigon. Tour ends here.
- English speaking tour guide
- Transportation mentioned
- Private cabin on Mekong Eyes Cruise
- Mineral water in your cabin
- Side trips on small boats as mentioned in the itineraries
- Drinks & Beverages
- Personal expense
- Other meals than mentioned
- Other services than mentioned
- Our 3-day tours leave from Can Tho to Cai Be and back (on odd dates, e. g. Sept 1, 3, 5, 7 etc.) or from Cai Be to Can Tho and back (on even dates, e. g. Sept. 2, 4, 6, 8 etc.)
- Guide speaking other languages is subject to availability.
- Tour program is subject to change due to weather and operating conditions.