About the Tour
Experiencing marvelous sceneries, trying and trading fresh fruits and other native specialties while on boats – have you ever thought of those unbelievable things? Not like flea markets and glorious, convenient stores or supermarkets in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City and other big cities, floating market is a specialty in this land, here in the Southern Mekong Delta Vietnam. Most of residents travel and live on boats as the structure of maze canals so floating markets become the unique feature and it also become a must-come destination when you have a chance visit this Western charming area.
Let our tour guide take you to the land of romantic landscapes, friendly people and hustling daily life through a variety of activities including: taking a boat trip on Mekong River, visiting Cai Be floating market and Coconut Farm, listening to Tai Tu Music as well as visiting lush fruit gardens at Tan Phong Island.
- Explore the charm of Mekong Delta with floating market, stilt houses, rural landscapes and villages
- Experience the true life meaning of local people
07:30: Be picked up at hotel in Ho Chi Minh City, head toward Cai Be District
After a while of endless admiration of natural sceneries, we are here at Cai Be wharf, being transferred to a sampan and our trip starts as soon as possible.
Getting on the sampan and all the natural beauty of Mekong Delta River is gradually displaying in your eyes, in along with hustling speed of life at Cai Be floating market full of foods being exchanged, busy locals making coconut products at Coconut Farm and smooth, silky “Tai Tu Music” that all bring you every inner feelings.
Tan Phong Island will be the next stop where our lunch is readily served. Right here at the green island, there are packs of activities you can join including rowing boat through the interlaced canal network, observing beautiful resident villages as well as visiting and having fun at lush fruits orchards.
17:30: Time flies so fast that we can’t recognize it’s time to go home. So, let’s take a short rest, and drive back Ho Chi Minh City after a meaningful discovery day.
End of tour.
- English speaking tour guide
- Private land transfer
- Meal(s) as indicated
- Entry Fees (if any)
- Mineral water
- Private sampan (boat)
- Shuttle bus transfer
- Domestic & International flight (if any)
- Personal expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Vietnam visa arrangement
- Tips and Gratuities
- The number of pax includes adults, children (5-10 years old) and infants (under 5 years old).
- Tour prices for children are applied based on the number of pax.
- Total number of children and infants must be lesser than the number of adults.
- The quotation above is only applicable at present and might change at different time of service. Please use the booking form and choose your desired departure date to get the exact price for the tour.