About the Tour
Our Mai Chau – Moc Chau cycling tour is a great combination among the famous classic attractions, outdoor activities and the untouched scenery. While Mai Chau has long been a famous stop-over for traveler on the way to the Northwest Vietnam, Moc Chau is an ideal stop for outdoor discovery activities as it is blessed with fresh and cool air, off-the-beaten trails though huge abundant fruit and flower farms as well as friendly and hospitable ethnic locals. Furthermore, specially designed for those who keen on the “two-wheels”, the cycling tour is an ideal choice to explore the beauty and hidden charms of the Northwest Region.
In the afternoon, you’ll continue to cycle to some local ethnics villages in the area, enjoy peaceful moments of the countryside and take the opportunity to deeply understand the daily life and cultural customs of locals.
Your dinner will be served with traditional dishes and you can also enjoy local music and dance performances at the community house.
(Day 1: Cycling 20km challenge slops, Home-stay).
The distance between the top and bottom of White Stone pass is about 500m (250m-750m)
In the afternoon, you will spend time visiting tea plantation hills and local villages as well as communicate with the locals. In the evening you will turn back Moc Chau town and spend your night at Hotel. (Home-stay optional).
Day 2: cycle 25km flat land, overnight at tourist standard Hotel.
In the afternoon you can continue cycling on the rugged mountain road through the plains or relax at the stilt-house or wandering around to learn about the villager daily life. Kayaking on the lake to visit hundreds of island is available on your request.
At about 15:00, we will pack up the bikes and leave this charming village. Our interesting discovery tour will end in Hanoi at around 19:00.
Day 3: Cycling 10 km in mostly downhill terrain.
- All meals as mentioned in the program
- Local experienced English speaking guide
- Hotel room and home-stay
- Mountain Trek Bike with helmet
- Daily fresh water and snack
- Private car support bikes
- Kayak rental at Hoa Binh reservoir
- Personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned
- This tour includes private car.
- You are offered to spend one night at the clean and comfortable stilt house of the locals.
- You are strongly advised to be in compliance with the safety instructions of the tour guide when cycle on slopes.
- Tour program is subject to change due to weather and operating conditions.