Discover Lan Ha Bay and Cat Ba Island
About the Tour
The tour’s itinerary will take you to Cat Ba Island & Lan Ha Bay to enjoy the beauty of Halong Bay and avoid the touristy area. There you can explore the real beauty of the bay and also the daily life of the local people. While Lan Ha Bay is more pristine with beaches, caves, lagoons, rock formation, etc. Cat Ba Island has a wide range of natural ecosystems both terrestrial & marine, leading to incredibly high rates of biodiversity cause of covering more than a half by the National park.
- Exploring a labyrinth of limestone cliffs that rise out of the sea
- Paddling through mystical caves to discover deserted lagoons and beautiful sandy beaches
- Kayaking to untouched parts of the bay to experience new interesting feelings
- Swimming and relax on untouched beach
After a short introduction of kayaking routes and ways of kayaking, you will grab the paddle and go kayaking and pass through floating villages, islets, lagoons and private beaches. You will also get opportunities to observe the local daily life on your cool kayak and paddle slowly as a nature lover has been dreaming about.
Cruise back to Cat Ba Island before sunset and enjoy dinner. Overnight in Cat Ba home-stay which is a great traditional house hidden in a tranquil village in Cat Ba Island.
Back to the home-stay for lunch and then you will be transferred to the pier for high speed boat back to Hai Phong city where our driver will take you back to Hanoi to end this trip at around 17:00.
- A/C transportation from and back Hanoi
- Local experienced English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Sightseeing tickets
- Traditional home-stay
- Three lavish meals and one breakfast
- Express hydrofoil tickets from Hai Phong to Cat Ba Island
- 2-seater sea kayak, life jackets for children are available
- Visa Arrangements
- Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned as included
- This is a private trip by car.
- Guide speaking other languages is subject to availability.
- This trip is to the sea, please bring your sun-glasses, sun-scream and hat for your convenience.
- Tour program is subject to change due to weather and operating conditions.