About the Tour
Joining our Lan Ha Bay and Cat Ba Island adventure tour, you will come up with a memorable and fulfilling experience in one of the most magical bays in Ha Long bay complex! Designed to capture the real essence of Ha Long bay, this Lan Ha Bay and Cat Ba adventure tour is a fascinating introduction to one of the Vietnam’s Natural World Heritages. Don’t miss exploring a quiet Lan Ha Bay, sleeping in a real fishing boat and specific home-stay as well as trekking through Cat Ba National Park to Viet Hai Village. These activities will help you to catch great experiences of nature, adventure and culture combination.
At Cat Ba Town, you will be greeted by our guide and transferred to the Beo Pier for checking in on a fishing boat. Delicious lunch will be served while you’re floating on Lan Ha Bay.
After lunch, you'll start exploring the Light and Dark Cave by kayaking and swimming on a private beach. Then back to the boat to go to Viet Hai village. You will enjoy your time at Whisper Nature Bungalow in Viet Hai village.
After lunch, you will experience rock climbing activity to conquer a peak on Lan Ha Bay and enjoy exciting feeling like being on the top of the world.
You will return to Cat Ba Town at sunset, check in Cat Ba home-stay then have dinner and overnight there.
Treeking back to Cat Ba National Park then go back homestay by bus.
Dinner & overnight at the home stay.
After lunch, you will have a short break and then turn back to Hai Phong City where our driver is waiting to take you back to Hanoi.
Trip ends at you hotel in Hanoi at around 17:00.
- Private transfer
- Express boat return ticket from Cat Ba to Hai Phong
- Private fishing boat for overnight and pick up at Viet Hai Village
- Home-stay in Cat Ba
- Private room in Viet Hai Village
- All meals mentioned
- Bikes rental
- Local English speaking tour guide
- All entrance fees
- Visa Arrangements
- Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned as included
- This is a private trip by car.
- Guide speaking other languages is subject to availability.
- This trip is to the sea, please bring your sun-glasses, sun-scream and hat for your convenience.
- Tour program is subject to change due to weather and operating conditions.