About the Tour
Take delight in sitting on the back of a Vespa scooter for a mesmerizing ride through the scenic countryside of Hue. This allows you to get to know more about the natural beauty of Vietnam. This Hue Vespa Tour will take you on small countryside roads to the parts of Hue that most tourists don’t see, like lichen-covered chapels, communal houses, lively village markets and immense rice paddies with water buffaloes, to name a few. You will get to know peasant family’s life and also the culture in Hue. Get yourself prepared for a variety of sightseeing and photo opportunities.
- Discover the hidden charm of Hue in an impressive way - on back of a Vintage Vespa!
- Get an insight into the rural life of Northern Vietnam through stops, visits and stories.
- Take a close and lively look into village markets, communual
- Visit a peasant family of which many generations make sticky-rice traditional cake "Banh Chung"
- A quick glimpse of Farming Tools Museum to understand more about wet-rice cultivation and local customs of farming
Our guide and Vespa driver pick you up at hotel around 07:30 am. We escape the city by following the small roads to the countryside. On the way to local markets, we will go through a lot of communal houses and family temples. The tour guide will explain you about Vietnamese villages and such places of worship.
After that, we take a look at local market where most female villagers come every day to buy and sell their produce. Then, visit a pagoda and a local family. The three-generation family inherits a traditional job of making sticky-rice cakes well-known as “Banh Chung – Banh Tet” in Vietnam. You can taste the cake while listening to their stories and having a cup of green tea.
After riding to Thanh Toan village and stopping by the Farming Tools Museum for a glimpse of local farming customs, we have a soft drink with local snack, taste the sticky-rice cake from the local family. Getting back to your Vespa scooter and returning to your hotel in the city.
Tour will end at approximately 11:30 AM.
- English speaking tour guide
- Entry Fees (if any)
- Private land transfer
- Shuttle bus transfer
- Travel Insurance
- Domestic & International flight (if any)
- Vietnam visa arrangement
- Tips and Gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Meal(s) as indicated
- Dress code is casual with comfortable athletic clothing, hat.