Hue Funny Monkey Tour for Young Travelers
About the Tour
Hoi An may sound strange for those who want to try cycling and kayaking right in this peaceful and picturesque ancient town. Many may assume Hoi An is not as vast and immense as other familiar places for the adventure but surely bring tourists the most unforgettable moments ever! Once being among the major ports still keeping its vivid features from the old days, Hoi An will be an awesome choice for you to discover the stunning countryside area.
- Taste a favorite dish in Hue that most local drinkers like or savor authentic Hue traditional cuisines
- Take part in fun activities at night in town while drinking beer
- Discover hidden alleys in the city by yourself
- Venture at a coffee shop or bar to hang out with local youths
Our guide and Vespa driver pick you up at the hotel around 17:00 for a ride around Hue center crossing Perfume river from south to north. You will be introduced to Hue history and development.
Stop at a restaurant of goat meat to taste goat hotpot, a favorite dish of your drinkers in this city. (Alternatively, you can taste Hue’s traditional specialties).
Continue the ride to billiards (cuesports) and try to aim and cue ball whilst enjoying beer.
Later, you will stroll in alley twinkling with colorful lights. Discover the secret hidden by yourself and do not forget selfie photos.
You will end up the venture evening at a bar or coffee, a popular address for youths at late, enjoy drink and finger food. You can then stay until late or get on Vespa to return to the hotel at around 20:00.
- English speaking tour guide
- Meal(s) as indicated
- Entry Fees (if any)
- Private land transfer
- Shuttle bus transfer
- Travel Insurance
- Domestic & International flight (if any)
- Vietnam visa arrangement
- Tips and Gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Be ready for the tour at 5:00 pm
- Return time: at 10:00 pm
- Dress code is casual with comfortable athletic clothing.