About the Tour
Hue is said to be a must-see attraction in Vietnam which is well maintained with various demonstrations of an ancient dynasty. Sitting in a boat floating along the Huong River, taking glimpses along the green banks, visiting palaces, temples and pagodas standing for long generations bring you extremely great times as well as unforgettable memories!
- Explore various amazing landscapes in Hue city to get a great insight and take great photos
- See the UNESCO listed Imperial Citadel and get to know more about the Nguyen Dynasty
- Enjoy tasty and authentic local dishes
- Visit local market and museum to have a glimpse of Hue farming customs
Our guide and Vespa driver will pick you up at the hotel around 07:30 am. Wes start our Hue countryside journey escaping the city by following the small roads.
On the way to local markets, we will go through a lot of communal houses and family temples. The tour guide will explain to you about Vietnamese villages and such places of worship.
Take a look at the local market where most female villagers come every day to buy and sell their produce, then visit a pagoda and a local family. The three-generation family inherits a traditional job of making sticky-rice cakes well-known as “Banh Chung – Banh Tet” in Vietnam. You can taste the cake while hearing their stories and having green tea.
Ride to Thanh Toan village and stop by the Farming Tools Museum for a glimpse of local farming customs before we have a soft drink with local snacks, taste the sticky-rice cake from the local family.
Getting back on your Vespa scooter to return to your hotel in the city.
- English speaking tour guide
- Meal(s) as indicated
- Entry Fees (if any)
- Private land transfer
- Shuttle bus transfer
- Travel Insurance
- Domestic & International flight (if any)
- Vietnam visa arrangement
- Tips and Gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Dress code is casual with comfortable athletic clothing, hat.