About the Tour
A biking tour to the countryside is always an ideal option for those who have chance to stay in Hoi An. In the tour, you will cycle to Tra Que Organic Village, where local people plant herbs and vegetables, an indispensable ingredient in Hoi An specialty of Cao Lau. Also, you will surely be interested when joining a basket boat trip to travel around water coconut palm gardens in Cam Thanh Village. Particularly, the tour is combined with a short walk around Hoi An and some local foods that you should never miss. What a fantastic experience! Try it and enjoy it!
- Cycling to Tra Que organic village for relaxing and learning about how the local people plant herbs and vegetables
- Visiting Cam Thanh coconut and bamboo village and take a short experience with basket boat – the special fishing equipment of the local people
- Walking around Hoi An ancient town and tasting a local food that you should never miss in this ancient town
The tour starts when you meet your English speaking tour guide at your hotel in Hoian at around 7:30am. After a short introduction, you’ll be transferred to our starting point for cycling. Cycling to Tra Que organic village and enjoying the beauty of peace on the way, you’ll reach the village to learn how the local people here plant so many different herbs and vegetables.
Getting a break with some special juice made from the local herbs, you will then continue cycling to Cam Thanh coconut village. The route takes you through beautiful paddy fields and lovely hamlets. Upon arrival at Cam Thanh, you’ll visit a family that makes a lot of bamboo things such as bamboo chairs, bamboo tables, bamboo lamps, bamboo telephones and even bamboo bicycles! After lunch at a local family with unforgettable memories you’ll take a short experience with basket boat – the special fishing equipment of the local people and cycle back to Hoian through the lovely hamlets.
Arriving back to Hoian, your guide will take you to some special addresses with local foods that you should never miss in this ancient town. Trip then ends at around 5:30pm either at your hotel or at the town.
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Experience English speaking guide
- Mountain bike
- Snacks and local juice
- Local boat tickets
- 2 bottles of water
- Personal expenses
- Other services not mentioned in the itinerary
• Total length of cycling: 30-45 minutes
• Road surface: Rural
• Difficulty: Easy