About the Tour
For those wishing to explore the beauty of the World Heritages in Vietnam, a day spent in both Hoi An and My Son trip is a perfect blend of cultural discovery and outdoor activities to join. My Son Holy Land as well as the 400-years-old Japanese Covered Bridge, Phuc Kien Assembly Halls and the local fish market will bring you wonderful experiences. Moreover, you have a chance to make your own lanterns – a specialty in Hoi An – by visiting a local family making lanterns and taking some photos to keep nice memories.
- Visit two UNESCO World Heritage Sites in one day
- Go back in time to the bustling trading port in the past where is the intersection of both East-West culture and structure
- Marvel at the spectacular architecture of ancient ruins of the Champa Kingdom
- Feel the historical, architectural and cultural values of the sites
- In the morning
Please meet the guide at your hotel at around 8:30 and then head to My Son Holy land. Upon your arrival at this World Heritage, you’ll have a chance to discover its architectural beauty as well as unique cultural values of the Cham people in Vietnam.
Spending about 1 hour and a half visiting and taking nice photos at this site then you’ll go back to Hoian for lunch and break.
- In the afternoon
After lunch, we’ll start the walking trip around the city to visit Hoi An attractions: the 400-year old Japanese Covered Bridge, Phuc Kien Assembly Halls, the local fish market, etc.
And then a visit of a local family making lanterns brings you a chance to try making some special souvenirs for friends and beloved before ending this Hoi An – My Son trip.
- English speaking tour guide
- Meal(s) as indicated
- Entry Fees (if any)
- Private land transfer
- Shuttle bus transfer
- Travel Insurance
- Domestic & International flight (if any)
- Vietnam visa arrangement
- Tips and Gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Be ready for the tour at 8:30 am
- Return time: at 5:30 pm
- Dress code is casual with comfortable athletic clothing, hat and hiking shoes