Hoi An Countryside on Scooter Half-day Tour
About the Tour
With Hoi An Countryside on Scooter Half-day Tour, you can explore the countryside around Hoi An on the back of a vintage Vespa and experience something a little different during your stay. We will get to see the countryside and visit some local businesses where you will learn more about the lifestyle in this part of Vietnam. We will show you a side of Hoi An that most visitors miss out on.
- Convenient hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Experience daily working life of the locals
- Coffee break on the way
- Seafood feast at the end of the tour
We will start the day by driving out of Hoi An city and seeing beautiful scenery including rice paddies and vegetable plantations. The trip includes a stop where you will see Banh Dap (a local rice flour dish) being made and you can give it a go yourself!
You will also see local weavers making straw mats, and ride on the back of Vespa along the bank of the river see fish farm. It will be an amazing experience to see fish trap, and stop to see the people building fishing boat as well as cross a traditional bridge built completely from bamboo.
Next, we will get on a bamboo boat so you get a chance to see vast of fish farms. Your guide will give you some information about Hoi An’s history and local traditions.
The tour lasts around 5 hours, includes a coffee break along the way and finishes with a delicious seafood feast by the water. Through this tour, we look forward to showing you another side of Hoi An!
Time: From 08:00 to 13:00
- Motorbike with a helmet (You will seat on the back of motorbikes)
- English speaking tour guide
- Hotel pick up and drop off in town centre
- All entrance fees
- Mineral water
- Other transportations not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Other services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Vegetarian meal option is available
- This is a join-in group tour with a maximum of 10 people.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- You should cancel at least 24 hours before the start date for a full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Keep your bags, passports and jewelry at hotels to ensure safety.
- Avoid taking photos while travelling by motorbike otherwise the devices will be stolen. If you want to take a picture, you can get help from our tour guide.