Hiking to the Eco-lodge in Sapa
About the Tour
Sapa is said to be a must-see attraction and the Sapa hiking tour will satisfy anyone who wants to discover the nature beauty of Northern Vietnam. Join thistour to Sapa and enjoy the eco-lodge at Y Linh Ho and Lech Villages – where life still remains both simple and comfortable. Looming mist covered mountain ranges characterize the region and provide you with an opportunity to experience the highlights of Northern Vietnam.
- Relaxing at comfortable eco-lodges in Sapa and enjoying the peaceful life in this town;
- Sightseeing Muong Hoa Valley, exploring the natural beauty on trekking way;
- Visiting villages of Black H’mong, Dzao and Giay ethnic groups to learn about their daily activities.
At around 9am, you will take a walk through the town of Sapa and along a dirt trail through vegetable gardens and rice paddies with our local tour guide. The spectacular scenery of Muong Hoa valley gradually appears. You will then reach the river running at the bottom of the valley and continue the walk on the bank of the river. Eventually you’ll arrive in Y Linh Ho village of Black H’mong minority, stop for rest and lunch here.
After lunch, the walk from Y Linh Ho village to Lao Chai village of Black H’mong minority is almost on the hillsides. The view of the valley is more and more extending and stretching to the horizon. You’ll take a stop at Lao Chai village to visit a local house, before following the dirt path linking the village with Ta Van village, the only one in the valley inhabited by Giay minority. From Ta Van village you will be picked up and taken to the Ecolodge. After check in to your bungalow you are free for relaxing, enjoying the view into the valley and dotted mountain surroundings and having dinner.
From the village, you’ll head back to the lodge for lunch. After that our guide and driver will drive you back to Sapa town for relax and shopping before taking the luxury express Van back to Hanoi. The Hiking tour ends at your hotel in Hanoi around 09:00 PM. See you next time.
- Local guide and taxi to Hanoi train station
- One-way train ticket – deluxe soft sleepers
- The express Bus from Sapa to Ha Noi
- Meals: B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = dinner
- The bungalow at Eco-lodge (2 people share a room) Single supplement: + $50/person.
- Local English speaking guide
- Private vehicle in Sapa
- Shower before getting on the train
- All entrance fees
- Mineral water
- Visa arrangements
- Other transportations not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Other services not mentioned in the itinerary
- This is a private trip with sharing deluxe cabin on train.
- Guide speaking other languages is subject to availability.
- Tour program is subject to be changed due to weather and operating conditions.