Hanoi Street Food Tour
About the Tour
Ready to savor the best food in Hanoi? Satisfy your taste buds and your cravings for local culture with highlights along the way, together with a local foodie host.
Enjoy authentic delicious tasting ranging from rice noodle soups, grilled pork with rice noodles to Vietnamese sandwich on a tasty Hanoi street food tour.
- Discover more about the local culture in Hanoi through food
- Rather than randomly pick a food vendor by yourself, now you have a local foodie expert of Hanoi
- Explore the hidden alleys and secret sites that only locals know on a walking tour of the city
- Enjoy some of the mouthwatering food in the best small restaurants in the Old Quarter
From your hotel in the Old Quarter, you will be picked up by our drive and start the street food tour. Get to know how to greet someone in Vietnamese. Then, immerse yourself in the daily life of locals by trying to brave the traffic and walk along the narrow streets.
After that, learn about the history and culture of Vietnam while sampling 10 or more dishes at the best food stalls and small restaurants in the Old Quarter. Let’s taste some amazing foods, such as papaya with dried beef salad (nộm bò khô), Grilled pork with rice noodles (bún chả), and an authentic Rice noodle soup (Phở). Try some Steamed rice pancake rolls (Bánh cuốn), Vietnamese sandwich (Bánh Mì), then wash all the food down with ice tea (Trà đá) or fresh beer (Bia Hơi), and finally end up with dessert tastings like Sweet Soup (Chè).
After filling your stomach with all of the good food and desserts, you end your tour at Hoan Kiem Lake and get a drop off at a suitable location.
- English speaking tour guide
- 10 or more dishes and beverages
- Entry Fees (if any)
- Pick-up from hotels/hostels in the Old Quarter
- Drink bottled water
- Shuttle bus transfer
- Travel Insurance
- Domestic & International flight (if any)
- Vietnam visa arrangement
- Tips and Gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Drop off services
- Seafood (special request)
- The tour will finish when your stomach is full
- Special menus are available for vegetarians or those with food allergies