About the Tour
Hoi An may sound strange for those who want to try cycling and kayaking right in this peaceful and picturesque ancient town. Many may assume Hoi An is not as vast and immense as other familiar places for the adventure but surely bring tourists the most unforgettable moments ever! Once being among the major ports still keeping its vivid features from the old days, Hoi An will be an awesome choice for you to discover the stunning countryside area.
- Have an exciting adventure cycling Hoi An countryside and kayaking through Cam Thanh coco palm forest to explore the areas only reached from the water
- Learn about the work and traditional products of the locals
- Taste authentic Vietnamese cuisine
Our tour guide will pick you up at your hotel for beginning a cycling and kayaking tour around Hoi An in half a day. We will paddle from hotel to Duy Vinh commune, passing rice fields, local gardens and markets.
You can put down the paddles and take a short visit to local family weaving sedge mattresses using traditional techniques, take photos and chat with locals.
After around 1.5 hour cycling, we start paddling kayak toward Cam Thanh coco palm forest, the unique mangrove ecosystem of Hoi An to explore the nature here.
The tour ends with lunch at a local house tasting Vietnamese dishes. Relax a bit before being transferred back to your hotel by taxi.
- English speaking tour guide
- Meal(s) as indicated
- Entry Fees (if any)
- Private land transfer
- Shuttle bus transfer
- Travel Insurance
- Domestic & International flight (if any)
- Vietnam visa arrangement
- Tips and Gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Dress code is casual with comfortable athletic clothing, hat.