Half-day Cycling Tour to Cu Chi Tunnels
About the Tour
For those who are fond of travelling on the “two-wheels” in Ho Chi Minh city and its vicinity, the half-day cycling tour to Cu Chi Tunnels will fit you. The tour provides you not only chance to cycle through villages to see the changes of a different Cu Chi Village today, but also a short introduction about the well-known underground tunnel network to help you understand how brave the Cu Chi people in particular and the Vietnameses people in general were during the (Vietnam) war.
- Cycling through the villages in Saigon’s suburb to reach Cu Chi Tunnels
- Visiting Cu Chi Tunnels – a well-known underground tunnels used during the Vietnam war and the most elaborate tunnel system ever constructed
We will meet you at your hotel in Saigon downtown and drive you to Tan Phu Trung Village. Arrive at the village, we start biking through villages to witness the changes of the present Cu Chi Village after three decades liberation. You can see many nice paved roads are covering the dirt paths, the bomb craters, etc.
We then continue cycling through the rubber plantations where you may observe locals harvest latex from the trees. It’s then onto rice paper making workshop before reaching Cu Chi Tunnels for the 15 minutes document film back in 1967. Here offers chance for you to learn about the history of fighting against the enemy of Cu Chi people.
Next, we keep going to the tunnel site where simple weapons used to fight against the enemy are displayed as well as going down to the real tunnels dug by Viet Cong to admire how brave the Vietnamese people were during the War time.
Afterwards, our tour guide will introduce you some of Viet Cong’s food and show you how they could prepare food in their historical underground kitchen.
Return to the bus and drive for lunch before transferring to Ho Chi Minh City. End of tour.
- Pick up and drop-off from hotel in Ho Chi Minh downtown
- Private car or Van support bike on tour
- Bicycle with helmet
- English speaking tour guide (Other language is available upon request)
- Admissions and entrance fees
- Visa arrangements
- Other transportations not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Tips & gratuities
- Other services not mentioned in the itinerary
- This is a private trip
- Tour program is subject to change due to weather and operating conditions.